Christmas is shaping up

A-con

My Christmas wasn’t shaping up too good. About half of the presents we were to give out had been mail ordered on Dec. 1, priority mail, but hadn’t arrived yet.
My brother told us he was driving in from L.A. on Christmas day with dinner for everyone, but he called this morning to say his wife had taken ill, and they could not make the trip. The one last big gift that “Santa” was to bring for my 4 year old was sold out all over town. Bah, humbug !

Well as I headed out the door to face Dec. 24th crowds and find something for Christmas dinner, the postman walked up with the long awaited mail ordered packages. After finding a spiral cut ham and some fixings, I headed to the toy Dept. and found someone who told me, we got a bunch more of theses special toys in, but they sold out again this morning because we discounted them 33%. Lets see if I can find one more. She checked the re-stock pile, and found the last one in town, at 1/3 off ! When I got home, more packages had arrived, including my Hunttalk secret Santa gift and a card from an old friend.
My Christmas is starting to shape up nicely, hope your does too !

good to hear it's working out--I too got the last present today (USPS) for my youngest--got it off a ebay last week and the knucklehead I bought it from lives here in SF and of course he can't mail it until the last minute--the wife was freakin out--but I held my calm and lo and behold it arrived---have a MERRY CHRISTMAS......chris

Well I haven't seen any of my presents from you bastages, what gives? ;)

Merry Christmas all. :)

My brood has come and gone. The tree is bare of most all the gifts and we even sent the leftover food home with everyone. The babys' were asleep and the young children were smiling when they left. I got several gift cert's to Cabelas.

Life is good and I'm sleepy. Merry Christmas to all.

mt miller--I can't believe you didn't receive it yet--must've got lost in the mail--bummer cuz it was a good un---oh well the thought is all that counts right????

gonna be sitting down for dinner here shortly and then the kids will get to unleash some pent up frustrations and rip a few presents open and then tomorrow it starts all over again--

cabela's gift cert's are good--should've told my wife that--chris

Mt Miller

Us az guys gave you your Christmas presant when you arrived here...... its called 85º Weather aka a Suntan, aka just to f'in hot

i opened my secret santa gift yesterday and found out it was from you.you really had to put alot of thought into that one. great gift thank you very much.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back