Christmas gifts for wife or girlfriend.

Glock 43 as soon as I can find one in stock at a reasonable price. It’s not really a surprise since she knows about it but I’m spending part of my Christmas bonus on it so it’s kind of a Christmas gift.

My wife and I haven't gotten each other Christmas gifts in five years. We just put the money towards house projects. She got a remodeled bathroom a couple weeks ago. She will be getting a new couch once our neighbors get their new couch and sell us their old one. We have kids that destroy furniture so why buy new?

My wife and I haven't gotten each other Christmas gifts in five years. We just put the money towards house projects. She got a remodeled bathroom a couple weeks ago. She will be getting a new couch once our neighbors get their new couch and sell us their old one. We have kids that destroy furniture so why buy new?
That’s what we do. Money comes out of the same account anyways so not a big deal to buy each other gifts. This year is going to my shop and her tack room in my shop

Granite countertops and tile backsplash. And of course a new sink, which required a professional plumber 2/3 a day to lower the drain line to the new lower waste pipe.

I splurged and got her some diamonds earrings. It will help down the road.
I told her I didn’t want anything, however, she did get me the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness for all you Ron Swanson fans.

Wife and I made a Christmas gift for each other - Thanks to the assistance of @Ben Lamb , my wife and I are routing to Cabo Pulmo for a nice dive excursion mid January (cooler water and a bit more wind though main whale routing time frame). It's off the grid solar /propane operation, individual bungalow, minimal Covid contact location, within Jacques Cousteau's labeled, "The World's Aquarium" marine reserve reefs and shipwrecks, etc. Whales to hear (would be great to see) while scuba diving - a bucket list opportunity.
Whale watching, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and a jeep desert tour... the typical tourist attractions in the least covid setting possible.

To say the least - we're very excited to get out for a scuba vacation... and very budget friendly. Plan to fill a couple coolers with whatever the panga's can put us on. January is a slo0wer portion of the year for the sport fishing though I've been "assured" we'll be able to fill a 70 qt cooler to route home. We'll see... ;)

Anyhow - that is our Christmas gift for each other.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back