Christmas gifts for wife or girlfriend.

Finnman

Spill the beans! What did you buy her for Christmas? Your answers can help the rest of us. I got my GF a pair of arctic Muck boots. Couple pair of merino wool socks to use in her new boots. And today she told me she was looking for a used counter top, electric bread dough mixer. Aahhaa! Now I know the last gift I need to buy! The stress is over.

Jack shit because I'm single :cool:
:ROFLMAO:
Spill the beans! What did you buy her for Christmas? Your answers can help the rest of us. I got my GF a pair of arctic Muck boots. Couple pair of merino wool socks to use in her new boots. And today she told me she was looking for a used counter top, electric bread dough mixer. Aahhaa! Now I know the last gift I need to buy! The stress is over.
You might want to get some “ bling” with thise boots! Ha

Took a bench that my grandpa had built for my grandma, covered it in barnboard, and redid the lid with hair on cow hide. She's a sucker for sentimental stuff, and it turned out pretty good for me not being a wood worker. Also her favorite perfume that you can no longer find in Canada, and a fancy-ish jacket of some sort.

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
I got her a new SD card reader, and a fishing pole to replace the one she let a crappie drag off the front of the boat into Davy Jones locker....lol

I put together an infrared sauna for the Mrs upstairs in her “rec room”.... I may have given it a test drive before I slapped a bow on it....

Non hunting related I'm getting her a new car and a giftcard to Target. Hunting related I'm getting her a new puffy coat and maybe new boots.

Replaced the vacuum a couple months ago....thinkin I'm good

I did that a few weeks ago, and a new phone to replace the one she dropped and broke the screen on, she was thrilled for some reason. She said, "Don't get me anything else for Christmas, these are great!" I'm thinking that was either some sort of trick or a test though, so now I'm nervous about the other little things I got her.

...also bought her a sweet new rifle...oh, wait, that was for me :)

I did that a few weeks ago, and a new phone to replace the one she dropped and broke the screen on, she was thrilled for some reason. She said, "Don't get me anything else for Christmas, these are great!" I'm thinking that was either some sort of trick or a test though, so now I'm nervous about the other little things I got her.

...also bought her a sweet new rifle...oh, wait, that was for me :)
...it's a trap Luke.

She said no jewelry this year, so there's only a nice silver cuff under the tree, so this is the big gift for the season:

She's not a hunter, she's a gatherer, so there's a new greenhouse in the garage & a ton of gift certificates for seeds & such so she can start her small scale agri-business in 21.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back