Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Christmas Budget

Moosie

Grand poopa
I heard the Average shopper will spend 875 clams this year shopping .... Is it just me or is that number HIGH !!!

Now grant it I spent over that this year but on some items we've been saving up fo, but that's not the norm. At our place I don't think.

Jsut wondering what you guys spend on average and if this year it was higher or lower.

You're talking just for Christmas? I'd say $150 is about the most I have ever spent on Christmas presents. But I would think with lots of kids that number could grow astronomically.

I guess it would depend on the shopper, those rich folks out there have to spend alot so they can donate the gifts and get it as a tax deduction.(not meaning everyone.)

I spent a little less than that on my gifts... and I think everyone made out pretty well.

Well the new curtians redwood deck for for the double wide set me back a few extra Benjamins but other than that I think the price is probably about right on.

I think as you age you spend more...I`ve shelled out about $2,000. so far... my wife will blow some more tomorrow... :eek: .. my family is growing more and more each year. :)

My wife is a gift giver by nature so my X-Mas average is well above the $875 Moosie spoke of. I won't have the total tally until the bills start rolling in!! :D :) :D

So how many people can Afford what they bought ? How many will have a Jan Sticker shock ? I know I will, I just checked the Card we pay off every month and it was topping 6.5 grand......... Let's just say Jan bill won't get 100% paid off ;)

I would say that $800 seems like a Fetching High Average though. Although I guess if you buy a camera and a Couple cheesey gifts you're pushing that line anyways...... I remember the $20 limit Christmas's. Someone bring those back :D :D

I'll probly drop a couple of hundred tomarrow just for Lady Nutcracker hump Then with the rest of the kids,and a new son-in-law a couple more hump So we'll be right about there if not over it :D

This time of year is ALMOST better than hunting or s#x ;)

Hunterman(Tony)

Nut said:
It does not cost much for 4 lumps of coal.

Just walk the tracks in Southern Ohio Nut, you can pick it up free.

$1000 just on jewelry for wifey, then the new leaf blower for her, heck just her I am over $1100.

Moosie said:
So how many people can Afford what they bought ? How many will have a Jan Sticker shock ? I know I will, I just checked the Card we pay off every month and it was topping 6.5 grand......... Let's just say Jan bill won't get 100% paid off ;)

I would say that $800 seems like a Fetching High Average though. Although I guess if you buy a camera and a Couple cheesey gifts you're pushing that line anyways...... I remember the $20 limit Christmas's. Someone bring those back :D :D

20 bux will hardly buy a good hamburger in the chicago area where I live...

3 kids and the wife and I. We are at about 2 grand....

None of it has hit a credit card.

I don't really like spending so much but it's hard to avoid.

The good thing is I got a J105 backpack! :D

800 seems about right ( for 3 kids and the grand parents), at least I would think. if you have a kid thats in there teens things get more expensive. little ones they are happy with a cardboard box and the bow the gift came in lol

I actually went food shopping with april yesterday, what a freaking rip off. had like 160 just in food for a few days.

now Christmas day we have Prime rib and king crab just for the 5 of us. Anthony will eat 2llbs of crab himself he loves the stuff.

Pay all cash

Delw

I personally dropped about $400.00 on my wife this year-we are in Europe and I wanted to take a bunch of JUNK home. She does most of the shopping for us probably about $1,000 or $1,200 so I say we are about $800 apiece.

I tell the kids every Christmas...$200 per kid!(5 kids) We always end up spending way more than that per kid and then of course, there's my lovely wife. I'd say that with the surprise gift of paying for my father in laws first deer mount and everyone else, I've hit the $2.5-3K mark.

Thank God for overtime!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back