Christensen Arms Mesa first blush evaluation

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Any benefit to bedded rings? mtmuley
Maybe some, not going to hurt.

I bed my scope bases to the action, then the bottom of the ring to the scope. The more mating surfaces there are, the more friction, and lesss likely to shift because of recoil.

I have no idea how much it actually helps, but it’s a pretty cheap and easy project to futz around with.

I bed my scope bases to the action, then the bottom of the ring to the scope. The more mating surfaces there are, the more friction, and lesss likely to shift because of recoil.

I have no idea how much it actually helps, but it’s a pretty cheap and easy project to futz around with.
Looking at all improvements for the ol 700. If I can improve on the accuracy I had before, it's a plus. mtmuley

Looking at all improvements for the ol 700. If I can improve on the accuracy I had before, it's a plus. mtmuley

And maybe a break.

For purely selfish reasons, I want your new barrel to shoot amazing.

And maybe a break.
No brake. I like my stock. mtmuley

And maybe a break.brake
🙄 Sub primal

The theory being that factory rings won’t mate perfectly to your scope? I’ve never even lapped my rings and never had an issue losing zero. Even on my magnums. Either I’m not OCD enough or…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back