Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cheesecake lovers?

Where in North Dakota are you? I am up there all the time for work and will gladly reimburse you for your time for one.

As for the smoked cheesecake, maybe a s’mores flavor would work with the smoke?

Where in North Dakota are you? I am up there all the time for work and will gladly reimburse you for your time for one.

As for the smoked cheesecake, maybe a s’mores flavor would work with the smoke?
jamestown, and work in valley city.

This is why I love this website.

We've got threads dedicated fitness.

We've got threads dedicated to cheesecakes.

As someone 40 hours into a 48 hour fast the things I want to say to you are not fit for print.

I am a big fan of little sous vide cheesecakes, went through a phase where I was cranking them little suckers out...and putting them down as quality control.

I think baking/cooking are quite an art, you've done well.

When we get to The Cheesecake Factory, I can never not order the KeyLime with mango curd topping cheesecake. The two competing fruit flavors smoothed down by the cream cheese and topped with the whipped cream....worth the calories.

1678219914692.png
Your stuff looks amazing @Jamen

When we get to The Cheesecake Factory, I can never not order the KeyLime with mango curd topping cheesecake. The two competing fruit flavors smoothed down by the cream cheese and topped with the whipped cream....worth the calories.

View attachment 267558
Your stuff looks amazing @Jamen
I love key lime! i have never done one with mango but now i want to. I did a key lime coconut one. Turned out well you got the tart of the lime right away and that disappeared from the smooth coconut flavor. Lemonade is crowd favorite in the summer!

I haven’t had actual cake for my birthday on over 25 years. Used to be pies for the first 5-10, but it’s cheesecake all the way now. Especially fruit ones. A smoked cherry one sounds real good. I’m going to key west for spring break so a lime one would be tasty as well. Thanks for the thread! Got me daydreaming now…

My name is Bryan and I have a cheesecake addiction.

It’s been my birthday cake since before my mother and I can remember. First cheesecakes were from Jello. Married a woman who took my addiction seriously with a recipe with 5 bars of cream cheese.

I’ve tried a bunch of different toppings. All are good but some are better. I want my last cheesecake to have blueberries (or huckleberries). It just works.

Attachments

• EBA9F26E-C898-4346-8D3F-0F8A0B00A28A.jpeg
    EBA9F26E-C898-4346-8D3F-0F8A0B00A28A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
My name is Bryan and I have a cheesecake addiction.

It’s been my birthday cake since before my mother and I can remember. First cheesecakes were from Jello. Married a woman who took my addiction seriously with a recipe with 5 bars of cream cheese.

I’ve tried a bunch of different toppings. All are good but some are better. I want my last cheesecake to have blueberries (or huckleberries). It just works.
I can have huckleberries anytime any where.

But, cheese cake is an amazing flavor. I can't abide having it covered by anything. It stands as amazing all by itself. For crust, I prefer a dense almond or pound cake.

Edit - Somehow, I forgot this amazing crust!

My bride used to make em from scratch back when we could eat anything and as much as we wanted. Just plain cheesecake, sometimes with strawberries. They were divine, think they weighed about 5 lbs. Kids and I wiped em out so fast.

I can have huckleberries anytime any where.

But, cheese cake is an amazing flavor. I can't abide having it covered by anything. It stands as amazing all by itself. For crust, I prefer a dense almond or pound cake.

Edit - Somehow, I forgot this amazing crust!

I have done some short bread crusts that are awesome too! brownies, banana bread, i have tried so many different combos! always looking for more!

Tried something new today. Apple crisp cheesecake. Unsure how it'll be.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2105015164.jpg
    Snapchat-2105015164.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back