Chasing goats in 15 days!

Still 72 days until my Wyoming lope hunt. 65 days until Illinois whitetail, 42 until PA whitetail, and 34 until AZ coues.

It's going to be a looong August.

My pre-seasone prep is going full tilt. Patience is not one of my virtues...

901597ce.jpg

Branden I took some of your advice on the long range shooting for pronghorns, got a Montana Black Gold Ascent slider, i've got it dialed in out too 80, i'm excited for my rut hunt, you need too send me one of those goofy hats.....:)
Matt

Branden I took some of your advice on the long range shooting for pronghorns, got a Montana Black Gold Ascent slider, i've got it dialed in out too 80, i'm excited for my rut hunt, you need too send me one of those goofy hats.....:)
Matt

80...that isn't long range!!! :0 Joke! You are going to have to get in line..and get your order in quick...we are getting more in soon! Randy needs to quick killing so many with them...ha

if I ever get the money or decide too pro-staff something maybe I will put my order in, but on another note you still need too come out too Idaho for something, we got general tags for elk, deer, bear, wolf... maybe test a wolf hat....LOL..... my offer stands too help you out.....
Matt

I've got all the water on the property marked on my new Garmin 550T. Going to stop by and talk to the rancher first then set a trail camera based on his advise. Only eleven more days!

Here's what I found this weekend. The wide buck is kinda cool.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 245
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 245
I haven't seen a lot of antelope in my unit this year, but I know that they are there and that they will need some water. Getting stoked to hunt them with my bow for the first time.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back