Caribou Gear Tarp

Chasing goats in 15 days!

22 days and I'll be looking for a good one in Nevada. I don't know what it is this year but I'm more anxious to go than ever. Good luck in MT.

Mine is not til Oct..be my first time with the rifle here in Colorado

I'll be in Idaho chasing mulies in 15 days! Love hunting pronghorn, just not when there's mulie tags to fill. Then I'll be back in Wyo chasing pronghorn! Cant' wait.........

My very first antelope was with my bow, as well as my second...and best...buck. I've shot a doe with my rifle and one with my muzzleloader. There is something kinda romantic about doing it with your bow.

15 days...I'm jealous ! 50+ days before I go to WY for the first time ever hunting lopes. Can't wait.

15 days here in Wyoming. Just ordered a be the decoy hat and shirt too looking forward to seeing if it works on this goat i have been watching. :D:hump::hump::hump:

Have fun boys, in 15 days I still plan on being at the house enjoying the A/C. Too danged hot in August to chase prairie carp :D

Will be leaving in about 18 days for my Nevada goat hunt, can't wait. I've got a few good ones located. Good luck to the rest of you.

CABugle

Ah, I was a little confused at first. I thought, Wow, there's a lot of guys with "Goat" tags this year. You mean Antelope, or Lopes, Lopters, etc.

Carry on.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back