Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Chasing Antelope with UTV

My buddy and I were talking about them buying this ranch just last night. Of all the ranches they could have bought it's kinda hilarious they bought this ranch for the location it is around the Cody area. Nothing against the ranch but it is mostly sagebrush and desert sand hills. The only water on the property are the man made lakes right by the ranch house. If I were to rate the ranches I would want to own around Cody it would definitely be near the bottom of the list. Seems like they thought 'Let's go buy a ranch in Wyoming, Oh! Here's one for half off!" The county landfill is literally right across the highway!

Last edited:
My buddy and I were talking about them buying this ranch just last night. Of all the ranches they could have bought it's kinda hilarious they bought this ranch for the location it is around the Cody area. Nothing against the ranch but it is mostly sagebrush and desert sand hills. The only water on the property are the man made lakes right by the ranch house. If I were to rate the ranches I would want to own around Cody it would definitely be near the bottom of the list. Seems like they thought 'Let's go buy a ranch in Wyoming, Oh! Here's one for half off!" The county landfill is literally right across the highway!

I mean, it's kind of poetic that they bought this overpriced trout pond and think they're gonna be cowboys & cowgirls.

Seems like the county landfill was the operator and passenger of the UTV. New trash in the neighborhood.

You guys are getting your panties (door pantaloons for Lamb😁) all wadded up over nothing. They didn’t get fined and the little bit of video I saw looked like they were pacing them not chasing them.

It doesn’t seem any different than driving alongside an antelope on the road while they are running along.

Big ta’doo about nuthin.

You guys are getting your panties (door pantaloons for Lamb😁) all wadded up over nothing. They didn’t get fined and the little bit of video I saw looked like they were pacing them not chasing them.

It doesn’t seem any different than driving alongside an antelope on the road while they are running along.

Big ta’doo about nuthin.

1569021258760.png

Big ta’doo about nuthin.

Come on Gerald, this is the internet, we can't be having a voice of reason around here!

How's a guy that's filed for bankruptcy more than once buy a place like that...... rich man's problems I guess. My buddy from cody said they won't last long... not if cody has something to do with it.

I have to agree with Gerald on this. I am not a fan of those two, for sure, but I know how antelope (and as far as that goes, deer and elk) act sometimes. They got a bit of a lesson in the process. Nothing wrong with a teaching moment.

Is that the place that is on the east side of the highway, south of Cody? That place has been through at least a couple owners, I think. My cousin lives in Cody and told me the story on that place, once when we were driving by. Damn sure not anything that I would buy. I would have aimed for South Fork.

Is that the place that is on the east side of the highway, south of Cody? That place has been through at least a couple owners, I think. My cousin lives in Cody and told me the story on that place, once when we were driving by. Damn sure not anything that I would buy. I would have aimed for South Fork.

Yep

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back