PEAX Equipment

Charged by a cougar

Lyfter1013

Hadn’t seen this posted yet. I don’t quite understand the thought process of worrying about trying to film the encounter id be more worried about making an accurate shot but to each their own.

The video aspect...I just don't get it.
I agree. Back away make yourself big….. standing there saying this is a lion isn’t fixing much. I think the video was a female with cubs, same as the poor guy in Utah.

Like I said before I think cats really give me the creeps in the dark, if I can see one no big deal. They are killing machines though. I can relate with a grizzly, killing through brute force and anger, a cat just bites the jugular and watches you bleed. Cats are the dahmer of the predator world. Change my mind.

If he was a real hunter he would have killed it. A free pass to save some deer and he wasted it. I don’t understand why more guys don’t have a lion tag in their pocket just in case. 35$. Most waste more than that in 1 week at the gas station on snacks and drinks.
And he only shot twice my mag woulda been empty and I’d be reaching for a 2nd

I was just trying to process backing up in tall grass, holding a phone while taking a video and wielding a handgun...but also contemplating fame through "likes"?
Like I said...don't get it.
Agreed. He has a rifle. Shoot it. Report it. Move on.

Lots of llama drama with the phone and the Glock. He sure slapped the piss out of the trigger.

I can't believe this fuctard even owns a firearm. Can you imagine being in that situation and deciding that filming with your cell phone is a better option than self defense? F him, this dipshit is just as dumb as that Timothy Treadwell and his aftersnack girlfriend.
Sadly that’s what our world has come
To. I think the number of people that would reach for their camera instead of worrying about the situation is far higher than we realize.

So guy has a rifle but in this situation where he feels threatened he pulls out his pistol🤦‍♂️ I just don’t quite get why people pack a pistol for protection or a finishing shot when they are hunting with a rifle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back