Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Chapter 3: Bighorn Sheep fail

Im much less concerned that lion getting the ram....more concerned about me getting another crack at that ram....and I would very much like to take the lion out. He's has to be a big reason why I'm not seeing the ewes that others who've hunted the district said Id see. I bought a lion tag on Friday so Im in my 5 day waiting period.

Im much less concerned that lion getting the ram....more concerned about me getting another crack at that ram....and I would very much like to take the lion out. He's has to be a big reason why I'm not seeing the ewes that others who've hunted the district said Id see. I bought a lion tag on Friday so Im in my 5 day waiting period.
Shoot the lion, pick up the deadhead that he ate last week. Shoot the boss ram.
Put your taxidermist’s kids through college with the price of the awesome mounts.
😁

Did I read that correctly?
Mountain goat tag too?
Or speed goat?
Getting down to the wire.
Really hoping you get your redemption.

Did I read that correctly?
Mountain goat tag too?
Or speed goat?
Getting down to the wire.
Really hoping you get your redemption.
Mountain goat. And yes it's down to the wire and the sheep tag is still in my pocket. I'm nervous now. I wasn't over the weekend when I was still witnessing rutting.

The ruts still on...goes into Dec. Its not the crazy part of the rut that you saw in the first part of Nov. The big rams will be with ewes still. You will find that big one again

Wow, there is nothing like tag anxiety! I feel crowded when I have a deer tag unfilled, but a sheep, that would really suck.

Don’t give up, worry won’t fill that tag, going back out for that Ram will and the anxiety will soon disappear...

Nope. It's in Paradise MT
Are you solely focused on finding the ram you had slip away or are you having trouble finding any good ram? I am pretty familiar with the area, PM me if you are getting desperate on locating a mature ram, can possibly point you in a solid direction.

Are you solely focused on finding the ram you had slip away or are you having trouble finding any good ram? I am pretty familiar with the area, PM me if you are getting desperate on locating a mature ram, can possibly point you in a solid direction.
I haven't set my heart on the one. I've simply been looking for a mature ram over this last week. I'll hit you up on PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back