Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Celeb hunt, who would it be?

schmalts

If you were granted a dream hunt to go with any big name hunter who would you pick?
Myself it would be Fred Bear because he is a ledgend and it would be cool to say you hunted with him.
Second would be Myles Keller, because i feel this guy is the best bowhunter in the world, and unlike the Puke Chuck Adams this guy never uses a guide for his fame.
Third would be the Nuge, not because i think he is any kind of good hunter (i have no clue) but because he would be interesting to spend a little time with (and his wife
hump.gif
)

My first pick would be Rashid Jamsheed and my second would be Jack Oconnor. Both great sheep hunters
wink.gif

first would be tom selleck because he will not mix his personal feeling with his professional ones( thanks for showing us that rosie) next would be ted nugent to see if he really is the person he portrays.

To learn something... Jim Shockey, for fun either Jeff Foxworthy or The Nuge! In all reality I would have to say Moosie...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> In all reality I would have to say Moosie... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SNIFF... SNIFF... MY Fans, DSomeone pass me a tissue
wink.gif
!!!
elkgrin.gif

fans or suckasses? cmon moosie i heard you pay your fans, and a few friends. I know i do, or no one would take my ribbing.

A dream hunt with any famous hunter.........HHmmmmmmmm......Let's see......Hunter Tylo
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Ya Babeeee
biggrin.gif
!

Honestly schmalts I would rather hunt with fellow members of HuntTalk before any celebs.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

But since I will follow through with your thoughts I have to think.(ouch)

Let me see.... who would be good for Africa?
Robert Ruark ...errr he is deceased, as all the other big names for that.
frown.gif

So I will pick someone who is alive.

I think I would pick Jimmy Houston just so I can tell him to shut up.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nut:
[So I will pick someone who is alive.

I think I would pick Jimmy Houston just so I can tell him to shut up.
biggrin.gif
[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isnt he the dopey looking bass fisherman??

Okay let me stir the chit, I have met the Nuge in person but have not hunted with him yet but he is everything you see and the tube and then some. No fakey happy go lucky, he is in your face full Nuge. Jim Shockey is a class act and have a friend who has guided him in Canada and Kyrgistan. I guess he really is alot fun to hunt with. Moosie is alot of fun to hunt with, he is the real deal when it comes to hunt hard and play hard
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. As far as my pic for a celeb to hunt with, I would have to say Greenhorn. Would love to spend a week following him around the mountain (with and oxygen tank for me). I have taken over 20 bull elk, but never the monsters he has produced. I have passed on several bulls this year looking for the biggy but they always seem to elude me and Greeny has the real chit when it comes to being in the woods. Happy hunting, Casey
PS Greeny has forgot more about elk hunting than Zumbo has wrote (oh why don't I shut up while I am ahead
redface.gif
mad.gif
!!!

I think I would go with ol Teddy Roosevelt because of what he did as a whole. Gotta love the "Big Stick" concept. Next would probably be Jim Zumbo, I grew up reading his stories.

Tim

I'd like to saddle up and ride with Elmer Keith for a couple days but alas he's dead.

So I think I'd choose to go hunting with either Paris Hilton, and if she's busy I'd want to hang out with Kid Rock.

Not to hunt but just to hit all the local bars and hope he could pick us up some slutty girls and buy me drinks all night.

But at the end of the day, I've still never met anyone I liked being around as much as myself.
biggrin.gif

I'd like to hunt axis deer in Pakistan with Roy Chapman Andrews, the former curator of NY Metro Museum of Natural History. But we need a time machine as Roy has been dead for several decades.

You should read his book titled, This Business of Exploring.
Jack

Alex Rutledge for me. I met him here in Nashville and he seems like the real deal. My dream hunt though would have been the opportunity to hunt with my Grand Father. He is still alive but in no shape to hunt. I enjoy the stories he tells but would have loved to be in the woods with him. I take him to the woods in spirit and hope that I can share a story of my first whitetail with him before he passes.

Ted Nugent would be fun and bring {moses] Charlton Heston, Then Ted Nuge could strum the acoustic guitar while i sing my favorite campfire song. "Charlotte The Harlot the Cowpunchers Whore."

Hownd Dawg,

Who in the hell is Paris Hilton?
confused.gif

You sound like no one else could be better company.
wink.gif

I like hanging with anyone with a horse in the "western" part of the states.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back