Celeb hunt, who would it be?

when i was a kid in the boy scouts we had a council wide camping trip where kids from all over would come. every year Ted Williams would come and one kid from each troop got to go fishing with him. he always made sure to stop and chat with every kid involved for a few minutes so it wasnt like we were just fishing in the same lake as him we were fishing with him.i was fortunate enough to get to go one time and i will remember it all my life. my family was from mass so i was raised a red sox fan and it was really special to me.

Hound DAWG.... I'll second PAris Hilton
hump.gif
hump.gif
DID ya happen to catch her movie she didn't want to get out !!!!!! OMG
smile.gif

Dwight Schuh....archery elk in Idaho. He seems as common as the guy next door. I talked to him a few times at the Nampa Rec Center and was most impressed. He seems like good people.

Now I know who Paris Hilton is! Just had to check some of my spam.
eek.gif

Too bad Dale Earnhardt is dead. He would be a good choice.

Miss Nebraska and yes she does actually hunt. She just joined the writing staff for Big Game Adventures. I'm pretty sure I could find some adventure with her...

Me? I'd grab any one of the guys, or gals, who just got back from 'Ganastan, or Iraq and feel more like I was hunting in the presence of a 'celebrity' more than just about anyone else I could possibly think of.

P.S. Moosie, I'd be intrested in a peek at that movie, if you got a spare copy laying around.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 14:44: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

You know.... I could send it to ya if I had it bud. But I don't (Anymore
tongue.gif
) It was a 8meg file anyways...If I had saw it I mean
cool.gif

A hint would be to go to a search engine and Type in "Hilton MOVIE" And I'm guessing it wouldn't be to hard to find
elkgrin.gif
Good luck on the Celeb hunt !!

Gunner I did just that last Saturday. This kid is a former student of mine and has been in Afganistan for the past 6 months. He hasn't been home long but I promised him we would get out hunting soon after he returned home. It was fun keeping that promise. It may of only been a doe hunt, but it sure beats being the hunted.

WTDoesTroyNickII2003_001.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 14:59: Message edited by: Big Sky ]</font>

Big Sky that is AWESOME. The service men and women of this country should be everyones heros. The smiles on your faces say it all!

Big Sky...Big Kudos!
smile.gif

For me, I'd have to take either Usama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein....would be kinda like that One-Shot Antelope hunt
hump.gif

That $25 million reward would finance a lot of out of state hunts as well!

Some of the others that were mentioned would be some pretty cool pics- I hunted in a camp years ago the week after Zumbo had left it. His guides didn't have a very high opinion of ol' Jimbo as he evidently had dumped a fair bull right in the middle of the road leading out of camp and then made 3 guys drag it whole into the trees so he could take pics for one of his OL stories.

I met Jim Shockey at a sports expo year before last and, though he had some pretty good lookin hunts (Hi$$$$) he came across as pretty damn proud of himself and everything was Knight rifle this and Knight rifle that...

Jamieson Parker (the Ducks Unlimited TV dude) came out here to attend a writers workshop and salmon fishing derby we held...in a word "DORK".

Would have to go with the Nuge- a friend of mine helped guide him on a bear hunt a couple seasons back and said it was bar none the most fun he ever had in a camp...plus maybe Shemane would come along
eek.gif

For our "local" celebs...would have to go with Greenhorn, provided there would be some sort of alternative source of oxygen, or maybe mtmiller so I could finally learn how to take a decent photo...

John Rocker....remember the Atlanta Braves pitcher that basically insulted everyone in New York and the rest of the world!He's a big time treestand hunter and a major redneck! Hell anyone that can stir up that much chit in one interview can share my timed release feeder anytime
wink.gif
(oops did I say that out loud?)
shhh.gif
eek.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back