PEAX Equipment

Catchphrases

I am saddened that the best catchphrase ever printed on a HuntTalk thread has yet to make an appearance on this fun thread

.....from this thread, which should be revived every so often :

"Bullets fly, until the spirit's in the sky"

This just reinforces why I usually hunt alone. The exception is my brother. But call me "bro" once and that might be the end of it. Not really worried. We weren't raised on white trash jive talk.

"Well it's time to lace 'em tight, hammer the hills, hit the hollows, and give them critters a good Ole fashioned Uncle Larry dirt nap, yes sirree, they gonna be doing a worm wave in a dirt stadium by golly."

***last line taken (variation anyway) was taken from a Jeff Foxowrthy hunting video. I can't take the credit for it.***

I am saddened that the best catchphrase ever printed on a HuntTalk thread has yet to make an appearance on this fun thread

.....from this thread, which should be revived every so often :

"Bullets fly, until the spirit's in the sky"
That's definitely one of the best threads of the last few years on HT. Multiple good lines in there.

Is he willing to take a skimmer or is he BOAL hunting?
Skimming is a stupid phrase to me but I'm getting old, lol.

I’ve heard two midwesterners, one of them including my FIL, say the phrase “give’r the onion”. I have no idea what that means.
That’s been a common phrase where I grew up in southern MN. I’ve use it before in CO and SD and gotten weird looks from locals.
Also, maybe a MN thing, but as HS kids we’d go out to a parking lot with our sh*tty cars and pickups and do donuts, figure 8’s, or as we would call them “whippin’ shitties”. I dropped that one on someone from GA one time and they died laughing for 10 minutes when I described it to them. They couldn’t comprehend the concept.

Let's see
Ya gotta lace em up tight and go deep to smoke that gnarly swamp donkey BOL. Make sure you got your kit and sleep system dialed. Once you do get the chance to reach out and touch one with the finger of god make sure you over animate your fist bumping celebration while screaming "let's go" to no one in particular. Follow up that nonsense with some waterworks and blubbering. Once you do put hands on that BOL and get to pet him make sure you get a good photo of yourself going forward to forehead while faking a non religious prayer.whatever you do don't show any blood at the recovery so they don't demonetized you on the web channels and make sure all your sponsor labels are on display. You also have to make it a point to thank all those manufacturers of overpriced gear you got for free because obviously you can't kill s#!$t without it.
How'd I do did anything get left out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back