Yeti GOBOX Collection

Catchphrases

Stocker

So I’m taking a good buddy on his first archery elk hunt in a couple weeks. I wanna break him in right. I’ve forced him to watch all of Cam Hanes’ videos so he knows how to hammer. Got him on all the mountain ops products. Made him sell his house and pickup to buy all the ultralight stuff he needs.

But I’m missing cool catchphrase slang. I’ve been trying, but I’m struggling.

The best I can come up with every time I call him to make sure he’s up on his hammer training is “you ready to let the air out of a slammer bull bro?”

Seems kinda lame

I’ve got him shooting some old Roman spears, like 9,000gr plus good FOC. So blood trails shouldn’t be an issue.
Don't let the elk see that... They will just lay down in front of you and stop their own hearts. Anyone using 6,000gr and up knows this little life hack. It's a great way to save money by not wrecking arrows & broadheads tho!

So I’m taking a good buddy on his first archery elk hunt in a couple weeks. I wanna break him in right. I’ve forced him to watch all of Cam Hanes’ videos so he knows how to hammer. Got him on all the mountain ops products. Made him sell his house and pickup to buy all the ultralight stuff he needs.

But I’m missing cool catchphrase slang. I’ve been trying, but I’m struggling.

The best I can come up with every time I call him to make sure he’s up on his hammer training is “you ready to let the air out of a slammer bull bro?”

Seems kinda lame

The problem here is your statement is the predictor to the actual catchphrase.

You say "slammer bull"

They say "things are getting too spicy for the pepper."

3kygy8.png

Two of my cringe-worthy favorites to incorporate into you discussions, "what toothpaste are you RUNNING?" and "That new camo pattern I have on my socks is a GAME CHANGER".

Another favorite is how we "HUNTED HARD" or some variation when somewhere in Texas the guy got to the bait station at 3:45 and didnt shoot the buck until 4:05.

I've heard that the best way to ensure a short blood trail is to yell, "Smoked him!" immediately after the shot, while executing a double fist pump.
I’d add “Smoked him, right in the pump house!” Even if it’s obviously in the ass.

@Stocker when are you planning breaching the subject of product placement in photos?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back