carrie underwood

hey, we all have diffirent opinions, and thats what makes this country great. so, thats why they make chocolate and vanilla! my only complaint is she donated money to help fund their anti- hunting campaign. thats something we hunters should all have a big problem with!

I don't like the fact that she does do that..... But, you said she wasn't that hot. I was jsut correcting you ;)

Draftstud, ... hehe !!

i didnt say id pass up the opportunity to show her to my estate if i were single, im just saying id take sara, patty, or reba first! haha! you guys crack me up!

Who cares...I have no problem with people who want to support the Humane Society.

I have no idea about the anit-hunting views, but the majority of what they do/support, I agree with.

the humane society she supports is not the same one your thinking of.

she's a mediocre talent, at best. If she didn't have her other assets, she'd have been forgotten more quickly than the dixie chicks. It's amazing to me, that because she's kind of attractive, people will forgive her her politics when it flies in the face of most of the culture of country music, or america for that reason.

I think we should get a collection going and get Carrie a shaker weight for Christmas!:hump:

I was thinking she needs one of those turkey calls the news anchor was trying to work over in the video someone posted around Thanksgiving. Might help to keep her soup coolers occupied with something else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back