carrie underwood

bow hunter

BEWARE!!!!! in a issue of peterson's hunting magazine, i recently read that carrie underwood donated 200,000 dollars to the humane society to help fund their anti-hunting campaign. if you love your rights to hunt, be sure to pass the word!

She's still hot!

Damn... you have gotta be kidding me... This is not another one of those... Budweiser supports PETA type b.s. tales... is it?

Bah, to hell with it... she is still hot!

this is a gal who grew up on a cattle ranch, but wont eat meat or support the cattle industry. she is an anti hunter and peta supporter, but married a hunter. can we say hypocrit?

Now, I was reading an article about her husband going to go Hunting with a Country singer which flies in the face of every article I had seen on her. Maybe real life choices are just a little flexible with her. I just wish she would quit calling me, I am a happily married man after all. John

yeah her busband is an avid hunter, hes even killed a grizzley! why he would marry her, i have no idea. i dont think shes that hott myself. i think patty loveless, sara evans, faith hill, and even reba mcentire blow her out of the water!

bow hunter .... she's not hot ?

sexy_carrie_underwood.jpg

And Reba is ?

reba-mcentire.jpg

Sell me your glasses dude !!!!! ;)

this is a gal who grew up on a cattle ranch, but wont eat meat or support the cattle industry. she is an anti hunter and peta supporter, but married a hunter. can we say hypocrit?

Maybe she's got a "convert" on her hands - perhaps a portion of the terms of the marriage was quitting all killing activities before she'd tie the knot with him. :eek:

Who cares...I have no problem with people who want to support the Humane Society.

I have no idea about the anit-hunting views, but the majority of what they do/support, I agree with.

5 second search

The HSUS opposes the hunting of any living creature for fun, trophy, or sport. The HSUS only supports killing animals for population control when done by officials and does not oppose hunting for food subsistence needs.

Yea, she is easy on the eyes...another Tony Romo castoff...probably keyed his truck.:D

Last edited:
I don't see how marrying a hunter makes her a hypocrite. My wife was a vegetarian for 10 years and was anti-hunting and anti-gun when we got married 17 years ago. I told her one of us was going to change ;)

Judging by my my results this season, it may have been me :eek:

In those 17 years, she has learned to love a good slab of meat (insert joke here) and has joined me on a number of bird hunts. She doesn't like the cold & doesn't want to see anything big hit the ground so she stays at home when I go for big game.

i think its hypocrytical to have been raised healthy and been provided a good life by the beef industry and then fight to protest it! i also think its hypocrytical to spend money to do away with hunting then marry a guy that loves to hunt. sounds like splitting hairs to me. just my opinion though. i personally dont see how a hunter could live with an anti-hunter. but, thats just me

I sent you my glasses, UPS Next Day Express, Moose man. Are you kidding? A fiesty Red hard, w/ nice Ta-Ta's, and an attitude V.S.. a boney legged, cologen lipped Bimbo ?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back