Can't fix stupid....

He's lucky she didn't make him pay for his stupidity like she could have. I wonder if he's related to this guy. How stupid/drunk/stoned would a person have to be to kick a bear?

I'm starting to think that some people might should be eaten by bears...

Starting?
Big fan of more bears,more wolves, more mountain lions in the woods...less people.
Some culling of stupid along the way would be bonus.

We were in Cades Cove around the same time this happened I think. It’s a beautiful place but man people are really complacent around here. I saw a bigger sow than that run two cubs up a tree and then proceed to chase off about 10 Japanese tourists a few years ago. That could have been a bloodbath had she decided to take it that far.

Just watched four guys in Yellowstone taking selfies with a griz at about 20 yds. It would be a lie to say I there wasn't a small part of me that was routing for a show. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for idiots like this.

Just watched four guys in Yellowstone taking selfies with a griz at about 20 yds. It would be a lie to say I there wasn't a small part of me that was routing for a show. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for idiots like this.
I agree. Impossible for me to have sympathy in those situations.

I worked in Yellowstone 20 years ago and saw stupidity beyond belief. Some people assumed that the buffalo around Old Faithful Lodge are tame and try to put their kids on them to take pictures. Swear to God. I wish I was kidding. And that was just one example.
There used to be a T-shirt that said, "Yellowstone Rescue Squad. Feed the Bears. Pet the Buffalo. Thanks for your support!"

They all need hooked on phonics because they're stuck on stupid. Period!

Can't fix stupid. Only problem is after a bear attacks in situations like that, they are often put down when it's the idiot that should be put down.

Back