Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Canadian Whitetails

Guy on here named saskhunter might be able to steer you in the right direction . Not sure just seen a post from him on here saying something about outfitters . Don't know how to tag his name but I think it would be easy to search for him on here.

As a non resident of Sask. you cant hunt Muleys , antelope or Elk unless you get a tag on the rez. I would look to Alberta to hunt all with a guide

As a non resident of Sask. you cant hunt Muleys , antelope or Elk unless you get a tag on the rez. I would look to Alberta to hunt all with a guide
Considering the title of the thread to be "Canadian Whitetails", I assume OP is interested in pursuing whitetails. IMO, Alberta and Saskatchewan are the top two Canadian locations for that!

Come here and shoot a big northern woods whitetail with chocolate coloured antlers!!!

correct gentlemen big whitetails is both mine and my young daughters obsession. we love that dark color and thick mass that canada produces. looking for a great outfitter in either alberta or sask to start spending time with that can give us the best shot at these deer. sorry if my first post was a little vague,

I've hunted Northern AB a handful of times and got back up there last year for a fun hunt. Ended up shooting an OLD buck on day 6 of the hunt. I guided up north back in the early 2000's and it was amazing back then. Quality took a dip after some bad winters in 2012, but from what I saw this year things are looking great again.

I was lucky enough to hunt Sask before it went to draw for Canadian NR's as my folks have a cabin in NW part of the province. Awesome hunting experience there as well.

Advantage in Sask is the baiting aspect. I like the 'unknowns' of what can step out in Alberta on a cutline or cutblock, but nice thing about Sask is knowing some of the target bucks that are showing up, even if nocturnal or not much patterning during the rut.

Feel free to shoot me a PM and can send you a few recommendations in Alberta.

Back