camp pics

Hiker go BUY the movie cause when you see it you are going to want to watch those scenes over and over again. The movie over all is just OK but man some of those scenes you will get a laugh.

welcome hiker, How is everyone doing? Any great plans for the weekend . Bruce going out and shooting the bow with the kids. Ben you must got that arm fine tune back to it right way both shooting and tiping that beer :D . Dave the days are counting so you need to get a few more coyotes befor the season is over. But then again you can still hunt for dogs , season is close for traping right. Me I got to take the truck to the vet and have it fixs so the sound it not suppose to be making will go away. Sounds like a bearing gone bad and it will cost me $$$. I fix the right front and know what it cost already |oo Well I pick myself up a new toy a few weeks ago and I think I might have to get out and play on the weekend with it. But not this weekend since it is colder then :BLEEP: here. I might stay close to home cause wife not feeling well and I think I might be getting it as well. Enought said for now , later guys and once again hiker welcome.

Good morning all. Trent it is also way to cold for shooting this weekend so we will just kick back and take it easy. Sunday's plans are simple, they involve the couch a TV and some pop and chips. DAYTONA 500. Have a great one folks.

Hi there everyone , I see your are into the races as well bruce, Wife watches it as well. Me I just wonder around the house looking goofy for a few hours. Our puter connection was down again another straight saturday in a row and we finally got it working today. I took the truck to the vet and sure enought I wish I put it out of it's misery after I got the cost to fix it. I thougth the wife was going to take my new play toy and use it on me after I call her with the damage.We got dump on and it is going to go away just as fast as it got here. well I'm getting hungry so i need to have some food in my tummy later guys.

evening everyone , I see you got you hands full bruce with the new comer. So how is everyone making it threw the winter? We are spending our time here looking for a home. We are taking our time til we fine the right one with no string attach. Learning as we go , as you would say. I thought that I introduce my new partner in crime for the upcoming hunting season.

Attachments

• gun 001.jpg
    gun 001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 79
  • gun 002.jpg
    gun 002.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 71
  • gun 003.jpg
    gun 003.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 82
as the cable guy would say (Get-R-done) I figure if next year I tag out like I did the first week there I have a back up and can hunt for coyote over the carcass and help out taking the # down a few more befor dave gets into the trapping in the winter. Well I will go for now , later guys and stay safe . Just got to convince the wife that the gun not the same with out a lupoed on it *LOL* later.

nice gun trent,i be looking for one myself,no house yet?well im sure you will find one,my hand is good now,im shooting every week,but i need improvement due to the fact i haven,t shotsince almost last spring.i also watched the race bruce,i was waiting for the "BIG ONE"but it never came,dave if you run out of coyotes to trap,your welcome down here,there is still a few around,not much snow here ,going down pretty good,catch you guys latter,going to play hockey tonight

Where is everyone

No house yet ben and it is getting to the point that I think we need to step back and take a time out for just alittle bit.Where is everyone , your wifes got you whip into house chour's so bad that you don't have time to write any more :confused: The weather here still the same but it feels so grreat when we look out side at 6pm and it is still day light. Light time getting longer and the sun is getting stronger as well.We I hope that you all (Dave,Bruce & Ben) Are doing well and I got to go eat and watch the race off and on. Later and feel free to write Laffs.

Hey folks was busy with some friends that were over for a visit from Houlton Maine. We had a great weekend and both families wished the other lived a little closer. You have go like great freinds.

Hope all is going well with you all.

morning all

Good morning everyone , it has been a few days since someone has said any thing, and we don't want to go to the second page again :D I got the few days off,my family arrive here yesturday (sister mother & staf ). So today we will go out and around the town once sis gets her butt out of bed (See her next week) Glad I didn't inherit those gene's. Well never less to say that we got a full house.Probly not get to many pictures of them cause I won't post it on here onless it is ok with them. So any pics you get at all will be at a angle covering there face hump . Well time to get our tummy full , later all and keep the post coming in . I hope that everyone doing ok and staying safe , later.

HEY GUYS,SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH LATELYBEEN VERY BUZY LATELY,I JOINED THE VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT,SO I HAVE TO GO TO MEETINGS ON MONDAYS,TUESDAYS I PLAY HOCKEY,WEDNESDAY IM FREE,THURSDAYS I SHOOT BOW,FRIDAY IM FREE,SATURDAYS IM CUTING LOGS TO BUILD A GARAGE THIS SUMMER,PLUS I GO TO THE GYM 3 TIMES A WEEK ,TRYING TO GET MY BEER BELLY DOWN CAUSE WERE GOING DOWN SOUTH IN 3 WEEKS MAN I CAN T WAIT TO BE ON THE BEACH WITH A DRINK AND THOSE UMBRELLA THINGIES hump :D

Hi guys, sorry to be so long posting as well. Nice to hear your family got down to see you Trent. Weather is good here. Hope their travel is good. Have a good trip south, Ben. Whose your 'guy' in Nascar, Still? I dont watch it but I do listen to some friends talking about it. Attaching a couple more photos of coyotes that the neighbor snared. The snaring season closed end of February. The coyote in snare was from the second before last weekend of Feb., and the two coyotes hanging are from the last weekend.
His total was 16 for the season.

Attachments

• MVC-785S.JPG
    MVC-785S.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 64
  • MVC-787S.JPG
    MVC-787S.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 61
  • MVC-756S.JPG
    MVC-756S.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 63
I would realy like to see Mark Martin win but I don't realy have a favorite. I just want to see Jeff Gorden in the garage before the 3rd lap is over. Gonna do a shoot here in the back yard on Saturday so let the games begin.

I LIKE MARK MARTIN ALSO,BUT MY FAVORITE IS TONY STEWART,HE ,S GOOD EVERYWERE ,SHORT TRACKS ,SUPER SPEEDWAY,ROAD COURSE ,IVE LIKED HIM SINCE HE FIRST STARTED,I ALSO LIKE THE ROUSH BOYS,SEEMS LIKE A GOOD SEASON FOR COYOTES DAVE,NICE TO SEE A FEW OF THEM GONE,STILL SHOOTING THAT BOW BRUCE?NO HOUSE YET TRENT?IM GOING TOMOROW AT THE CLUB TO SHOOT SOME BOW,MAN I NEED PRACTICE :p CATCH YOU LATER GUYS

Good to see you all back online , once again nice pics dave. I like you bruce like to see mike boy (Gorden) behind the wall as well.Ben bet you can not wait for your trip to nicer weather. Speaking of trip my family just left 45 minutes ago and are heading back home. Just like me they start out going back thursday morning and befor the day was over they was heading back sooner. Just as well , looks like the rain going to hit threw the night and they hopefully will be ahead of it all the way. I got to take things back and check out homes in a area. We are thinking about getting a new double wide/module and placing it on a full basement. I will get pics of the one we like a few years ago and post them. Allso daughter wants me to help put dry wall up so I will go there as well.I'm tire and I had the last few days off and tomorrow as well so I'm going to get everything done in the morning and then relax the rest of the day. So til next time have a good one guys and hope to see you here more often , except you ben knowing your going away . But get lots of pics . later all.

It looks like the weekend here is going to be great. :D 7 deg celcius above and a little cloudy. :cool: Got 4 or five guys comming over in the morning to shoot bows out back and the kids will be shooting as well. Hoping to get the wife to try it as well. :p I can only hope she likes it so that I can get her hooked on somthing so we can do it together. :D
Hope all is well with everyone and Dave we will be shooting around 10 am if you want to give me a call to get directions. :)

Have a great night folks and talk to you latter. I will try to take photos on the weekend for ya.

This Mark Martin guy is very popular, is he the guy that is going to do the truck racing ? My friend, who is my contact guy if I need to know anything about Nascar, is a big Martin fan, but all I remember in our discussions is that his guy is leaving or reducing the Nascar scene to race trucks and that he has done some already with good results. I haven't talked to anybody that liked Jeff Gordon. Car/Truck racing doesn't interest me, but I try to keep an open mind.
Trent, saw your mothers car in her yard yesterday, hope they had a good trip. Have a good trip Ben. Still, I gotta work this weekend.

Mooseheadred we will cath you on one of many shoots this summer then. Mark Martin is in his last year as a Nextell car racer and yes he is doing well on the truck cercuit.
Hope you have a good day at work and if you hear of anyone getting rid of some youth bows let me know. the kids are loving it and they want to each use there own bows. I see this getting expensive but if they are in the woods with me they are out of trouble and I know where they are at all times.

Hope you all have a great weekend , sorry to here you got to work dave, but someone got to do it :D Keep them kids in it bruce and next thing you know they will be sharing there harvest with the old man down the road. I'm not into nascar either , but the wife say once you go to one real race you are hooked for life.We are only a hour and half drive to (Walken Glen) where they have the road course race. Hey you never know you might see me in the stands one day :) As for me I got to work as well , The daughter wants me to help put up sheet rock in a room. Got to keep on the good side , Still no signs or sounds of turkey's yet. There is plenty of deer in the area thought.Ben you going to get a few pics the the lady on the beaches there :p just don't let the wife see you snaping those pics , enoght said time to go for now , later guys.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pam Fetzner
Back