camp pics

Well I only had one other guy besides the wife and kids show up for the shoot. Don't know what happend to one of the fellows as he was a shoe in. Oh Well we had fun anyway and the kids had fun as well. My wife even did some shooting and seemed to enjoy herself.

Good to hear you had a great weekend bruce.I like the fact that you got the whole family involed.How was work with you dave, I went out and help with sheetrock then went out and set up another tree stand site lower from the other stand. Just gives me a better chance in archery season so I'm able to cover a couple trails. Last year while hunting I watch bucks/doe's on the lower trail that would not come up my way so Igot it cover this time.I went out again today and set the trail cam back up.Hope to get a few pictures on it since the weather not going below the 20's all this up coming week.I need some time off soon , Getting cabin fever and need to break free from work. Well I will go for now , enjoy the race bruce .Dave say hi to your wife and family for me.ben well hell you are not even here , surfs up and liquids down ben.

couple pics

pics from last weekend,Deer seem to be hanging around.

Attachments

• pics 004.jpg
    pics 004.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 94
  • pics 005.jpg
    pics 005.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 94
Nice looking bunch of tracks you got happening there Trent. Looks like you will have another great season of hunting this comming fall.
Mooseheadred we are looking at the weekend of March 25 as our next possible shoot day if you can make it. Ben you are welcome as well but all depends on Weather.

Only a couple of rules at this range
1. Have fun and enjoy new friends and fellow shooters experienced and new.
2. No swearing kids are around.
3. No smoking or drinking of alcohol. main reason we don't drink or smoke so the house rules apply in this case.
4. Always be watchfull of who is shooting and when they are done.

A second lane will be cut so when we have a large group shooting we will be able to get a couple of people up at the same time.

HEY GUYS ,IM NOT GONE DOWN SOUTH YET,BUT SOON ....I,VE BEEN BUZY LATELYTRYING TO CATCH UP IS A NEVER ENDING TASK,I SEE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL,IM SHOOTING BOW TOMOROW NIGHT BRUCE,SEEMS YOU HAVE A BOW CLUB IN YOUR BACK YARD :cool: DAVE ,YOU GETTING YOUR FISHING GEAR READY? hump DONT FORGET TO SEND US SOME TRAIL CAM PHOTOS TRENT. :p AND YES I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PHOTOS OF A FEW HOTTIES ;)

Hi guys, another week has passed. I can't believe how fast they are going. It'll soon be fishing time, yahoo! I'm not even going to bother to go black salmon fishing as I know the ice will be out way too early. So trout it is.
I would like to commend you guys for all the prep you do to get ready for hunting season, practicing with the bow and all. Especially you Trent, for setting up deer stands now instead of in the fall. You know I am a firm believer of harder you work the more reward you get. Its just that I am too much of a procrastinator or maybe just too damn lazy. Anyway, take care guys and have a good weekend.

good day

Well I love the out doors dave and since there is not much to do here on the weekend (onless you got $$$) I get out and try to keep my shooting ablity tune as much as I can.I allso love to shoot deer with a camera as well a weapon. The archery thing here is more exciting and easliy can get you hooked. With all the deer going around and alot people here sooner shoot racks then nothing at all. Makes it good for me as a meat hunter.And you need to relize that there are days that you are not going to see a thing.That is why I always carry my pocket video cam . So I can shoot those turkeys and smaller animals as well to pass the time. Mind you I got caught a couple times videoing when a deer came in on me.The week did go by fast and last night and today it has been snowing straight threw,Go figure tomorrow going to be the first day of spring and we get a snow dumping.Our daughter just called to let us know they made it in florida |oo I want to goooooooo :( I guess we are going out to feed there animals and i'm debating if I should put the cam back out . I took it is cause the weather got cold and now it is changing again *LOL*. enought babbleing on time to do something productive , later guys.

Man I missed a youth bow on Ebay last night by seconds. I had syncronized my watch to the ebay clock and at 3 min. left I started to put a bid in and went to the confirm bid screen. I waited untill the last min was clicking off and pushed confirm only to find out someone snuck in there as I waited for the last min to come up and put in a higher bid than I was trying to put in...... My daughter was not pleased with me.

I looking for a youth bow that you can add a sight to. It ascualy went for $38 US. Oh well maybe the next one.

Hi guys, thought I would attach some photos that were emailed to me. Not from the photographer so location is questionable, though it was stated the place was Drayton Valley, AB.
Does remind me of a story from years ago (early 80s) when me and a buddy had gone salmon fishing. We spied a white doe deer with a normal fawn. I took plenty of pictures( so I thought) of her, come to find out I hadn't put any film in camera. Always the way isn't it.

Attachments

• 009_9(2).jpg
    009_9(2).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 007_7(2).jpg
    007_7(2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 006_6(2).jpg
    006_6(2).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 005_5(2).jpg
    005_5(2).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 003_3(3).jpg
    003_3(3).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 76
This is what was going on in my back yard this morning.
2006-03-25-p1.jpg

2006-03-25-p2.jpg

2006-03-25-p3.jpg

Notice the difference in form after some instruction was given to this new shooter.
2006-03-25-p4.jpg

2006-03-25-p5.jpg

2006-03-25-p6.jpg

:D :D :D :)

Evening all

Well just like you said dave another week gone by really fast , and like this weekend as well.Time is going by fast but it better slow down befor the summer is gone. Really nice pics you got there of the moose and bruce you think you got room for me if I bring a bow as well. Looks like the young and young at heart is having a great time shooting. Hope that they get good so that you don't go threw to many arrows. they can be exspence.The weather here is great and the snow is done for (Knock on my head) what we get now (if any) will not stay at all. The weather man is calling for us to stay home tomorrow and wednesday cause it is going to be like summer here. By the way dave if you are still able to come here in may you are going to have to turn you A/C on about half way here. Cause it is going to heat up soon.Well I went out and set the cam up once again and it will stay there for awhile, Allso went to hollands island today for a walk and got a few pics. Here they are in no order and I got my first fish as well while out there. later and injoy the pics.

Attachments

• pics 006.jpg
    pics 006.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 68
  • pics 007.jpg
    pics 007.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 70
  • pics 008.jpg
    pics 008.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 70
Wife gone out to the bbq , I guess that is a hint for me :)

Attachments

• pics 011.jpg
    pics 011.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 69
  • pics 010.jpg
    pics 010.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 67
  • pics 009.jpg
    pics 009.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 70
here is a few more pics

Attachments

• pics 012.jpg
    pics 012.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 67
  • pics 013.jpg
    pics 013.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 69
  • pics 014.jpg
    pics 014.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 65
  • pics 015.jpg
    pics 015.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 66
ok last few pics and i'm off , have a great day guys .

Attachments

• pics 016.jpg
    pics 016.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 66
  • pics 017.jpg
    pics 017.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 65
  • pics 018.jpg
    pics 018.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 67
  • pics 019.jpg
    pics 019.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 66
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Wow that fish is huge man. How did you get it in the boat????:D :p :D

You are more than welcome Trent to shoot with us any time you want. Dave and Ben you are welcome as well.

It was a great weekend here and my son got me to take him out to shoot again today. He is loving it.

Trent, I am ashamed. You have been away from NB too long. That is not a fish to take a picture of and show your buddies. I almost spit my beer out all over my keyboard. How did you find a hook small enough? How could you BBQ that? How many people did you feed with that? Did you fillet, steak it or just eat it whole? Ha, Ha,Ha! Damn, I'm gonna have to take you fishing if you come back in May. Show you some real fish. Just ribbin you, as I know you can dish it out as well as take it.
Good luck with the bow practicing Still, If Trent does come up in May, then we will probably drop by.
Ben, Hope you had a good time down south, or if not gone yet, have pleasant times.

now now dave

Just like crib you are going to learn another lesson dave when you come here and I take you out and show you what lake trout are suppose to look like :D . That little fellow jump right out of the strem and landed on the bank and I walk down and pick it up. Hell he so small that I would not even use him for bait. And yes bring your fishing poll with you. I just hope that it is strong enought for the lakers here :rolleyes: Oh and by the way you need to stay calm when hooking a trout here is not to over turn the boat.Wait a minute I guess I got to give you props for the last time I was home you did win (ABOUT DAM TIME) At crib. Makes it what 6 games you won to my ??? I for get and I think I gave up counting. Maybe that is why you won you caught me off guard. Well I don't know what the weather there is going to be the whole week but here I think I'm going to get my short out and start wearing them the rest of the week.Trout season opens up the 1st here and I hope that we get in a fish as well.I got to stop talking about may cause I'm getting cabin fever and I need to calm down.Well guys I think I will go and have a couple cold ones and dream about my camp and me sitting there.Have a good week and stay safe, hello's from us to you all,later. Oh by the way we might go out and get a few fiddle heads here as well , since no one knows or ever try it, the pickens are pretty good you can say :).

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back