Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Camera to bring with while hunting

I have played with it quite a bit. I think it is going to work out great. The optical zoom is a game changer. I am still exploring all the features.
That 40x zoom in a platform that small is very tempting! I stopped carrying a camera years ago because my small cameras didn’t have enough zoom and my large one was to heavy

Very nice pictures. I would say that the cameras on phones these days have practically made stand alone cameras obsolete. Long distance does seem to be the area where an actual camera really shines, but the pictures you can take with a phone are amazing these days. My Step-Mothers daughter in law is a professional photographer and she only carries her phone when on vacation and takes amazing pictures. She puts together photo albums of all their vacations, and you wouldn't believe they were taken with a phone.

Very nice pictures. I would say that the cameras on phones these days have practically made stand alone cameras obsolete. Long distance does seem to be the area where an actual camera really shines, but the pictures you can take with a phone are amazing these days. My Step-Mothers daughter in law is a professional photographer and she only carries her phone when on vacation and takes amazing pictures. She puts together photo albums of all their vacations, and you wouldn't believe they were taken with a phone.
Yup the cameras on the phones nowadays are awesome until you need optical zoom or manual focus.

I am having so much fun with this camera I can see myself upgrading even further to something with interchangeable lenses at some point soon.

I was 100% joking with the article. Unless you work for Nat Geo or similar, you probably will never even see one of those in person.

Getting zoomed in with exchangeable lens cameras gets expensive very quickly.
Lol. I just finally clicked the link and read the article.

$120k

My first thought was that Cornell has way more confidence in my future as a photographer than I do...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back