Call your Senators! CPW Commission Confirmation Vote - Delayed Again! Now Tues, 12 Mar!

This is right on message with the standard drivel from Sam Miller Bruegger, completely devoid of facts and chopped full of propaganda and misinformation. Absolutely no discussion on the statutory requirements and qualifications of the appointees. Blame it on AI, there is a winning strategy.

Am I an extreme anti-wildlife zealot?

Sounds like Spineless Dan Gibbs and the Governor’s henchmen are out in full force trying to strong arm Senators and save these appointments.

of the three beaulieu bothered me the most. The only concern now is if polis gets really pissed and an even more anti hunting aligned individual gets to sit for a year before their confirmation next year

I watched the general assembly today and the topic was layed-over at 12:04 MST till March 12. (Delayed)

ugh. that's now 3 e-mails to my senator over the course of 5 days. told her i'd very much like to have a phone conversation if possible. @Sexual Chocolate what'll it take to throw you in the cage and paint the colorado statehouse red for us?

It means they didn't have the votes. Keep after it. Don't let your foot off the gas.
Seriously this weekend help your voting age kids, wives, neighbors etc to express there concern to there Senator. I walked my wife and several buddies thru the process yesterday. HOWL/RMEF/BHA all had clickable links to reach your Senator.

I put my hunting group on notice - You need to let the Senators and not just agree with me.
Send your buddies the links - Stay on the phone with them to help them thru the process.

I am thankful that my Democratic Senator has stated he won't vote for the 2 nominees in question - It is great to see movement across the party lines.

ugh. that's now 3 e-mails to my senator over the course of 5 days. told her i'd very much like to have a phone conversation if possible. @Sexual Chocolate what'll it take to throw you in the cage and paint the colorado statehouse red for us?
I’ll settle for it being solidly purple again. CO is a great example of a state when we are solidly purple and have mixed leadership across the board.

Back