Caribou Gear Tarp

CA to allow 100% online hunter ed. No classroom attendance required.

I agree. When my daughter tool her hunter safety ( I took it with her), I thought the field trial was a joke. There were some arrogant know it all that loved being in charge, and did not contribute to the class at all.
I stopped dead in the middle of a class and pulled my son out due to this type of behavior. Some old F was incredibly condescending and belittling to him when they called him to the front of the class to have him demonstrate loading an auto shotgun. Now, I've shown him many times and at home, he could do it with 0 issues, but with the pressure of the class and an entire room filled with people he was nervous. I almost punched this prick out, but thought better of it and just told these idiots to F themselves and give me my money back.

There is no reason to be an asshole to an impressionable kid just because you can do something without even looking and have taught that class a million times. It took me a long time to help him shake that experience and try again with a different school.

I am teaching a field day tomorrow. The students have to take part of it online and then get their certificate after completing the field day portion and taking the standard test. The kids actually score higher on the test doing it this way

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back