CA bobcats

Nothing that California does surprises me anymore. This makes as much sense as banning MT. Lion hunting then having to pay someone to kill them. Then paying someone else to dig a hole a bury it. Might be wrong but I think I read somewhere they are killing just as many now as they were when they had a season.

What the heck!! I have about 3 or 4 different cats on a single camera that I have been checking this year. We just can't win out here...STC_0923.JPG

It's just like the mountain lion ban, they're trying to play to people's emotions instead of sound science, if you guys are from here let your voices be heard and contact your state representatives and tell them to oppose this bullshit legislation!

Last edited:
By the looks of things they are trying to do the same thing in Nevada

Yep good ol Nevada the legislature looks more like the show Reno 911. Trying to ban coyotes tournaments people are so uniformed.

California is wayyyy behind the vanguard in ballot box biology. Washington and Oregon banned hound hunting for cats and bears, trapping with body grips, and baiting for bears quite a while ago.

Pick it up California or else you will lose your reputation.

California is wayyyy behind the vanguard in ballot box biology. Washington and Oregon banned hound hunting for cats and bears, trapping with body grips, and baiting for bears quite a while ago.

Pick it up California or else you will lose your reputation.

Unfortunately you're wrong..California has all those restrictions in place long before it was fashionable... we're in first place in stupid😒

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back