Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Busy 3 day weekend !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well. First, Friday T-bone came into town (Death in the family). I I picked him up at the airport, gave him my truck for the weekend, and planned a hunt for 2009 :D :D Sat, it was honey does at the house, Fed the Missionaries, took down the stadium seating, and went to the Taxidermist to See T-bones Sheep and my Duck mount. (I have tons of Pictrures ofthe Proccess I might post sometime. I wanted to wait till it was all done but I'm excited...Anyway, I digress.)

Today it was Shampooing the Livingroom carpet, moving furnature and I leave for Pocatello for a quick 6 hour drive to pick up my pool table out of storage and will set it up in a buddies house tonight.

Tomorrow I'll need a nap :D :D

Anyone else just hanging around doing nothing ? :eek:

I had a 3 day weekend myself. Friday I headed north to my hunting land so i could make a court appearence for a speeding ticket, Saterday i pruned trees up there for a while and headed home to beat this ice storm we are getting. Today.... hanging new light fixtures for the woman. Wanted to go fishing but roads are like an ice rink

Cut two loads of fire wood Saturday then took Momma out to dinner with some friends and whooped it up a bit. Been working in the shop all day today getting new jon boat all rigged up for spring fishing season.
Goof off time now .... gonna pick up Chinese and watch a couple movies. Could care less about the Daytona race.

Yep, another lazy weekend for me...
Took the little lady to dinner on Friday night and tried to find a Wii.
Saturday I cleaned the garage as we just moved back into our house.
Today I am sloughing church to watch the race. Then this afternoon my son in law has a b-day party.

Yesterday went and shot up a bunch of misc. ammo I had laying around for the .223 and .22-250. Also made sure the .300 Mag Tikka was sighted in just in case Jorge and I decide to do a wild pig hunt with short notice. Man, that thing kcks off teh bench!.. It only weighes about 6 1/2 pounds, so it kicks worse than my bigger guns. But it was sighted in 2 inches high and a 3/4-inch group, so I didn't have to shoot it too much...

Took y son and nephews fishing at the park, and got skunked. Now I am going to barbecue burgers for dinner and get ready to smoke some ribs and roasts tomorrow.

Nope - nothing much doing here, either.

Colder, with much needed rain here this weekend. Slogged around the deer lease Saturday...did some long shooting with the new 300 WSM. Worked around the house & did some cardio @ gym today.

...here comes Monday.

Yesterday, I drove 5 hours to buy a landscape type trailer. I got it for $200, its in good shape. After thinking about it, I decided I probably could have bought it around here, with the price of gas, and the 10 hour round trip expense.

Today the plan was to have a nice breakfast with the wife, go to my granddaughters 2 year birthday party that was to be held at the firehouse. Well, at 7am the phone rang, it was her Dad (my son) he wanted to speak to his mom. After some hush hush conversation. I was informed that the firehouse was a mess, and they weren't having the party there, they were having it at our house. 20 toddlers ranging from 2-4, 20 moms, a couple grand moms, and 5 hubbies showed up for 4 hours. My den is only big enough for a couple guys comfortably. We wound up, on the patio, in 30 degree weather, but it was better than listening to all them females squealing, and screaming. I swear I am going to take up drinking.

Busy weekend it was! I flew back home to Idaho to celebrate the life of my Grandmother and see family members that I hadn't seen in years. Stayed up late playing games and yacking most of the night.

Saw my baby ram getting taxidermied up! And planned a kicker of a hunt for 2009 with Oscar and a couple other friends. Flew back to So Dak today!

Thanks for the use of the vehicle Oscar. Why do all the ladies wave when I drive your pickup?

Thanks for the use of the vehicle Oscar. Why do all the ladies wave when I drive your pickup?

You must have driven down Chindon Street near the Hookers... ;)

Well, Got back from the long Pocatello run and Build the Pool table. One broken piece we're fixin' in the morning and we're off playing pool !!! Gunna go in to do tax prep tomorrow. Tax meeting Tuesday. That always Sucks B' sacks !!

Moosie I know what you mean on the tax sucks part.. First year operating under a LLC so getting ALL my reciepts and paperwork together. See how it goes. I'd rather be playing pool;)

No a whole lot going on here. We've just poked around the house for the last two days and there doesn't seem to be much change in the forecast for today...

Golly gee Beav (Moosie) all I did was go hunting...and to think I could've possibly shampooed carpet...

TroyYote.jpg

TroyCoyoteA.jpg

Busy weekend it was! I flew back home to Idaho to celebrate the life of my Grandmother and see family members that I hadn't seen in years. Stayed up late playing games and yacking most of the night.

Saw my baby ram getting taxidermied up! And planned a kicker of a hunt for 2009 with Oscar and a couple other friends. Flew back to So Dak today!

Sorry to here about your grandmother. I was doing the same thing in Colorado this weekend. My wifes grandmother passed away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back