Bull of a Lifetime!!!

Wow! Smoker bull. Sounds like a pack out you will remember fro a while. Your buddy owes you one in the future;)

CG:

When I get back to town, I want the full rundown on that one. Holy smokes. Congrats to you and Zach on a real whopper.

What a stud bull, congrats. Always amazes me some of the bulls that come from general areas in Montana.

Hey Zach.....

Didn't I teach you to bowhunt....... to bad you had to resort to the ol' smoke pole this time......ha, ha, ha, ha! That is a killer bull with any weapon, anywhere in the world. Is the wifey gonna let you hang it in the house?

I'll bet carrying that bugger out on your back was a little more difficult than pulling the boat right up to the one we killed up on Ft.Peck. After all the help you've given me draggin critters back in the day, I would have gladly strapped on the old pack frame and leant a hand on that one.

Glad you finally connected with a monster! I'll be doing my best next week to one up you, but you set the bar pretty darned high!

Elkwhisper

I'm gonna make zach clean all the pitch off my bivy sack!!! LOL

Oh, i'll post my solo hunt result on a new post, however, although still great, couldn't compete with a bull like that:)

I agree with Greenhorn though, the pics don't do this bull justice...........Every time i go in my garage, i just sit and stare:)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back