Bugle tubes?

northwoodsPT

I am considering getting a bugle tube as I have been practicing bugling with mouth calls. I already have a promos terminator bugle that I have used on previous hunts. Would getting a bugle tube be worth the extra money? Do they sound different or more realistic then what I already have.
Thanks

Your post will probably have a lot of "expert" opinions on this subject!
Here's mine. In all my years of Elk hunting, I've found the best sounding bugle in my opinion, is the Power Bugle, made by "Elk Inc." in Gardiner, Montana. It has a replaceable latex band on the mouthpiece. It is easy to master it, sounds realistic, and you can do the "chuckles" that real Bulls do in their bugling. I've bugled all the way across a basin to Bulls that were 3/4 mile away, and they heard it and bugled back. Sometimes, I think it's just too loud if you're feeding it a lot of air.

I've found that I think it's better to just give a subtle little "yoop" followed by some "chuckles" and let it go at that. Easy to do with this brand.

Ditto on the Power Bugle. I love it and it sounds very realistic. I have 2 and curt one a little shorter to sound like smaller bulls. You can take the mouth piece out and just use the tube with a diaphragm call if you want. Get plenty of extra bands for it.

I am considering getting a bugle tube as I have been practicing bugling with mouth calls. I already have a promos terminator bugle that I have used on previous hunts. Would getting a bugle tube be worth the extra money? Do they sound different or more realistic then what I already have.
Thanks

You are going to scare all the elk away....

Bully bull grunt tube is the only way to go. Elk101.com

Back