BSU vs TCU

idnative1948

Just got whipped by a better coached and very class team.
We haven't had to go four quarters all out and deserved what we got. Very class TCU!
Your #51 defense is an ANIMAL!

BSUs lack of a secondary and no kicker got exposed...poor coaching imo in the final moments with 2 time outs left and time on the clock....

They goes a good bowl game and Kellen Moore's heisman. We all know he wasn't going to win the heisman but now he has no shot at all. Just to bad. It was a great game though.

Slick, yes it was a good game and Gato, nailed it. Our secondary and the fact that we have no kickers was our undoing among other things. But, as I said earlier we lost to a very class and well coached team. End of story, end of season.

Would have been interesting if they had won with the spanking Oregon put on Stanford.

the kicker gets the grief like last year but the team just didnt play that well. IMO, the game should have been over ater that 4th down with the PI call. I think a bad call kept the game going so the kicker went on to be the blame again!

the kicker gets the grief like last year but the team just didnt play that well. IMO, the game should have been over ater that 4th down with the PI call. I think a bad call kept the game going so the kicker went on to be the blame again!

Right on Travis! Bet there will be some tough practices this week, especially for the defense.

Any rumors of Boise st joining a conference other than the big east? I'd love to see them get a chance at a real conference even if it was football only.

wyoming556, I like your assessment of Big East! It has not been "big time" for years and does not deserve an auto BCS bowl for conference champs. The only undefeated in Conference games going into this weekend was Cincinnati and horrible UT plastered them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back