Caribou Gear

Brawl Of The Wild '23

Sytes

T'is the season.

About time for the Griz to stomp on their little puddy cat sister. We've helped build MSU's confidence up to represent our State better than they have in the past by taking a few for Montana's sake. Now... hopefully now - we put the puddy cats back in their cardboard box.

All good fun! Looking forward to another year of a world recognized respectfully great rivalry!

Cats 42 - 16.

And for the prediction that matters: Jackrabbits 34 - Cats 28 in the final game.

Go griz! This sure has the makings of a great game. Both defenses are stout. I think the cats offense is slightly better than griz offense though and may be able to put up more points. In the end, I hope the "POOOOOORRRR BOBCATS" cheer is loud.

I am really tempted to pick up ESPN+ just for the game today, but I am not very confident it’ll be an outcome I like.

I am really tempted to pick up ESPN+ just for the game today, but I am not very confident it’ll be an outcome I like.
I hope you didn’t.

Edit: it wouldn’t have been worth the money spent. I suspect you are a Griz fan though so maybe it would have.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back