Caribou Gear Tarp

Bragging day....:)

Dedication + team work + focus = success

Great job, ladies!

Nothing we dads get more out of than supporting our daughters ... :)

Thanks everyone, it really is what its all about! We actually took guardianship of our niece now too so we actually have 5 kids now, so on top of the chaos we had, we added a freshman in high school and volleyball as a sport to go to:)

Gerald, I really tried to think of a good comeback.............but the longer I thought, the more I figured you were right:D:D:D

As one man who is especially happy his daughters look like their mother to another... it's all good. We know we married up and at some point are going to realize every else has that figured out as well.

How awesome is that. Congrats! The kid days are mostly behind the wife and I but we sure enjoyed all that comes with it. It goes by fast. Enjoy.

That's great. I agree, better than any big critter you could have posted! Congrats!

Very nice! I like bragging on my girls more than the big deer any day!! Super cool for those girls...hard work/determination pays off. ( I bet they learned that from you). Love the shirt too! I need one except softball instead.

Very cool,and congrats to her and her team!!!!Both my daughters cheerlead,and they tried to get a team like that together for competition here but it never worked out.I'll be putting my young one in gymnastics this spring,and am considering moving to a bigger town where she has a chance to do something like this
Congrats again,I'd be very proud

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back