Braden's First Buck- Best Hunt To Date

Incredible. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Hunting with your kids is truly a blessing.

Thank you for sharing. I doubt much you will ever do hunting from here on out will top this special occasion. Glad to see kids out where they should be instead of sitting on the couch exercising only their thumbs.

Pass on a heartfelt congratulation to Braden for me!

Obviously well raised kids all around. Congrats to the hunters and to the dad's for making it happen.

Pretty tough to beat the smile on a kid who just took their first deer, isn't it?

Great job documenting "start to finish" with photos. I love the one of you and Braden packing out holding hands. Congrats to you and all the other father's who are getting their kids outdoors and away from the electronics!

Obviously well raised kids all around. Congrats to the hunters and to the dad's for making it happen.

Pretty tough to beat the smile on a kid who just took their first deer, isn't it?

Very tough to beat! I think it was better than shooting my own first buck!

Absolutely love seeing these youth hunts, and that is one impressive crew of shooters! Congrats to the dads and the boys!

What a great story! I can't wait to take my kids deer hunting when they are older! Congrats to your son, he sounds like a great kid.

Always impressed by your stories and character. As a new dad, there is nothing that gets me more than seeing youngens having great hunting experiences. Thanks for sharing! You had better get Braden an HT account since it looks like he will have a lot of successful hunts to share!

Kansas!

Splendid weekend for the young men and their fathers. The world needs more of this type of character and camaraderie.

Great experience for the kids!
Braden showed a lot more sportsmanship than most men do. His actions show your doing a heck of a job raising him!
Congrats to him!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back