Bowmar Sentencing

The two questions I asked were....

In the indictment it said you complained about all the bait being eaten, what did you mean by that?

Did your wife shoot a turkey without a permit in Nebraska?

I asked similar with the turkey as well as "why did they pay $133k in fines if they were innocent" and "How much did he pay for the faux news PR articles downplaying lacey act violations".

The two questions I asked were....

In the indictment it said you complained about all the bait being eaten, what did you mean by that?

Did your wife shoot a turkey without a permit in Nebraska?
Well those questions aren’t getting answered. You got to go with something like:

“Josh,Bro, what workout regimen do you go with for getting prepped for your guided turkey hunts?” Or “hey bro, when you coming out with the Bowmar jock strap? All of us are eagerly awaiting it’s release so we can officially ride your jock strap.”

I went through the trouble of making my own gifs.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Even though that document states he's only losing his license in Nebraska, it will be revoked in 49 states. Inability to own or possess a weapon is the one that hurts the most. Though I won't be suprised if they find a judge that concedes that a bow is not a weapon. Or one that grants them the ability to possess a weapon for "business purposes" for gaining a livelihood.

Also nothing will stop them from hunting in another nation like NZ or Africa, just have to leave their weapons there.

Aaron Snyder is enough for me to never buy kifaru. The bowtards put the cherry on top
Dude the amount of anxiety I felt scouring the internet trying to find a good gun pack holder thing that wasnt a Gun Bearer, and only seeing all the reviews saying the Gun Bearer is the best…. and then sheer angst of putting my credit card info into the Kifaru website when I finally broke down….

Dude the amount of anxiety I felt scouring the internet trying to find a good gun pack holder thing that was a Gun Bearer, and only seeing all the reviews saying the Gun Bearer is the best…. and then sheer angst of putting my credit card info into the Kifaru website when I finally broke down….

It happens. I was gifted a nose button years ago before I even had instagram. I'd never heard of Bowmar. Thought about tossing it just on principle a number of times.

Dude the amount of anxiety I felt scouring the internet trying to find a good gun pack holder thing that wasnt a Gun Bearer, and only seeing all the reviews saying the Gun Bearer is the best…. and then sheer angst of putting my credit card info into the Kifaru website when I finally broke down….
This makes me bummed, I’ve been looking for something similar to the Gun Bearer as well and don’t want to buy it from them..

Back