Bowmar Sentencing

I've never met a seasoned hunter who thought it was legal to shoot a deer from a vehicle. Unless of course handicap permit.
Actually, last fall I was watching a reality show called Lone Star Law or something like that. Showed an off duty deputy shooting antelope from the window of the truck. I couldn't believe it. But hey, that was in Texas. Anything goes down there. Baiting, hounding, shooting from helicopters, etc.

I've never met a seasoned hunter who thought it was legal to shoot a deer from a vehicle. Unless of course handicap permit.
Grouse hunting in a sxs with a 22, shut the engine off get a nice rest off the roll bar then drive up. Don’t even gotta get all the way out. The handle bars on snow machines make a good rest for winter caribou as well. Even better is using power windows to get the crosshairs to the right height.

Grouse hunting in a sxs with a 22, shut the engine off get a nice rest off the roll bar then drive up. Don’t even gotta get all the way out. The handle bars on snow machines make a good rest for winter caribou as well. Even better is using power windows to get the crosshairs to the right height.
Depending on where the vehicle was, in idaho, would be considered illegal. From page 97 of the current regs "shoot from or across the traveled portion, shoulders or embankments of any road maintained by any government entity."

He’s already suing an Instagram meme page; the documents seem to read that he doesn’t know who runs the page and is suing it based on the page name
Did he actually find a lawyer nutty enough to file such a silly claim? Wow.

I think I might throw up after reading that
It's basically word for word what Josh said in his most recent video, which makes sense because it was clear he kept looking away from the camera.

I scrolled the prices to put out a statement like that on a the newswire, and just guessing what the firm charges, it's amazing they probably paid over $10k for that so long after the story has been out. A high schooler could have done a better job with a day or two to work with.

It's basically word for word what Josh said in his most recent video, which makes sense because it was clear he kept looking away from the camera.

I scrolled the prices to put out a statement like that on a the newswire, and just guessing what the firm charges, it's amazing they probably paid over $10k for that so long after the story has been out. A high schooler could have done a better job with a day or two to work with.
Yeah they could have saved some money and just had the AI chat bot write up their PR for them 😂.

Looks like they've finally hired a PR firm to start spinning the "all baiting/poaching charges dropped" narrative they've been pushing.

Man they’re spreading that far and wide to all sorts of aggregator sites and “news” sources. The really cool ones have authors that have never published anything before

I'm still at a loss to understand how an accused can conspire to be a poacher if said accused is the one who did the poaching. 🤔 Yeah, that's a head scratcher.

And everyone knows baiting is not a federal offense (unless it's for waterfowl). Duh!

I think the DA suckered Josh into taking a deal that wasn't a deal.

Last edited:
I wondered if maybe Josh and Sarah weren't silver spoon children. This report on the uproar over his spearing a Canadian bear back in 2016 pretty much confirms my suspicions. How else does a 26 year-old kid acquire a home in Columbus, Ohio worth 275,000 British pounds ($373K US)? Hmmm. Stay tuned for further investigation.

I wondered if maybe Josh and Sarah weren't silver spoon children. This report on the uproar over his spearing a Canadian bear back in 2016 pretty much confirms my suspicions. How else does a 26 year-old kid acquire a home in Columbus, Ohio worth 275,000 British pounds ($373K US)? Hmmm. Stay tuned for further investigation.

We're on the edges of our seats waiting to find out the addresses of their parents.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back