Bowmar Sentencing

Still seems like a weak sentence to me.
They plead/bought their way out. $88k in fines between the two of them to avoid a felony. I haven't followed them or the trial but I wonder if they traded testimony to bolster the outfitter's trial.

I wish the judge would have tossed them all the same steep sentence to make an example.

It’s only conspiracy. They didn’t plead guilty to illegally harvesting animals they plead guilty to conspiring . 3 years probation is plenty enough rope for a criminal to hang themselves.

It sounds to me the lead guide says “hey I do this all the time, don’t worry about a thing.”

Just a different perspective. Shitty on them, if that’s the case, for still doing something they know is illegal though.

They were trying to get their hunting restriction to Nebraska only. I hope that the wildlife compact does come into play and they can't hunt anywhere in the compact for the entire three years.

They were trying to get their hunting restriction to Nebraska only. I hope that the wildlife compact does come into play and they can't hunt anywhere in the compact for the entire three years.
Poor folks will have to hunt Hawaii, Mexico, and New Zealand for a few years...

They’ll spend their moron-garnered dollars in Canada, Africa, and hunting US livestock for a few years and their extra dumb “content” will not look any different than it does currently.
Speaking of extra dumb content - I something online and looks like he has a major infection in his elbow.

Back