MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bowmar Sentencing

This was a case of a sting operation to catch an outfitter that was obviously routinely engaging in poaching activities for some time. The Bowmars just got caught up in the dragnet with fifty other people. The hammer apparently fell hardest on the fella who guided them. He worked for the outfitter, not the Bowmars.

The Bowmars were trying to plead ignorance. Well, maybe they had a prayer of making that work ... except one of the charges was taking a turkey without a license. Perhaps they didn't know it was illegal to hunt game over bait in Nebraska ... and maybe they should have known. But taking game without a license? How does someone whose livelihood depends on hunting make an argument for not having a license based on misinformation? I kinda suspect the sentence if convicted on all the charges would not have been much if any stiffer. Letting them plead down to conspiracy would appear to be a face saving gesture. Lets them slide out of court without a hard and fast poaching conviction. Those two might fool themselves into thinking they have done damage control and salvaged their business but I really doubt it will survive long. They don't have Ted Nugent status (also busted for shooting game over bait plus numerous other offenses). By the way, is that loudmouth buffoon still on the board at NRA? Is Jeff Foiles still peddling duck hunting gear and videos? There's another bottom feeding big time "influencer" that did federal time for poaching ... on both sides of the border. And still managed to keep selling his stuff at Gander Mountain ... till it went out of business.

Last edited:
Did they cry and say their children would suffer if their livelihood gets taken away?
Read the article. Sounds like she did drag the two little kids into it. Not overtly being a crybaby like DoucheTreat, but they made sure the court/media was aware they had a couple of babies to take care of. At least they let the judge connect the dots ... without having to call in building maintenance to mop up a puddle of tears in the courtroom.

Read the article. Sounds like she did drag the two little kids into it. Not overtly being a crybaby like DoucheTreat, but they made sure the court/media was aware they had a couple of babies to take care of. At least they let the judge connect the dots ... without having to call in building maintenance to mop up a puddle of tears in the courtroom.
Don't care enough about them to read it. "Influencers" are a dime a dozen and someone needs to find the guy with the dimes.

This was a case of a sting operation to catch an outfitter that was obviously routinely engaging in poaching activities for some time. The Bowmars just got caught up in the dragnet with fifty other people. The hammer apparently fell hardest on the fella who guided them. He worked for the outfitter, not the Bowmars.

The Bowmars were trying to plead ignorance. Well, maybe they had a prayer of making that work ... except one of the charges was taking a turkey without a license. Perhaps they didn't know it was illegal to hunt game over bait in Nebraska ... and maybe they should have known. But taking game without a license? How does someone whose livelihood depends on hunting make an argument for not having a license based on misinformation? I kinda suspect the sentence if convicted on all the charges would not have been much if any stiffer. Letting them plead down to conspiracy would appear to be a face saving gesture. Lets them slide out of court without a hard and fast poaching conviction. Those two might fool themselves into thinking they have done damage control and salvaged their business but I really doubt it will survive long. They don't have Ted Nugent status (also busted for shooting game over bait plus numerous other offenses). By the way, is that loudmouth buffoon still on the board at NRA? Is Jeff Foiles still pedaling duck hunting gear and videos? There's another bottom feeding big time "influencer" that did federal time for poaching ... on both sides of the border. And still managed to keep selling his stuff at Gander Mountain ... till it went out of business.
They also started a deer feed company with the outfitter. They complained to the outfitter that the beef cows were getting into the bait. They made sure to not show the bait in camera view. They knew what they were doing. They had kids during the process which delayed it. Josh got some time of infection that prevented them from being there today. However according to his Instagram he’s in Missouri hunting with a friend from South Africa. They didn’t get caught up in it. Ignorance is no excuse for violating game laws.

Speaking of extra dumb content - I something online and looks like he has a major infection in his elbow.
Weird that a roided out dude would get a crazy infection…

As others have said I bet it has next to no effect on their popularity and ability to have sponsors and industry friends. The hunting business world just sucks that way. The indictment had them as completely willing participants including placing bait, killing stuff without tags and licenses, hunting with convicted felons that were packing guns, etc. I personally wish this would have completely ended any of their hunting businesses but it won’t

I'm curious if they'll have the nerve to show up at the ATA show.

Never heard of em, just looked em up. that dude looks ripped, roids probably fried his brain cells and any hope of making good decisions. She seems nice, teeth are too white though.
Nice???? She's a human anal bead.

Did they cry and say their children would suffer if their livelihood gets taken away?

If I was the judge, they'd be talking to their kids thru glass for the next year.

I’m adding a little something to this months poaching contest. First prize is a bag of corn, second prize is a Bowmar nose button, third prize is you’re gay (for Josh)

Only one thing thing counts in this life, get them to eat on the pile that is corn.

Always
Bait
Corn

Achieve
Illegal
Deer
Archery

You wanna poach here? CLOSE. Corn is for closers. You’re not cut out for having a corn baby.

E4C8A1AA-5602-44BB-A5E8-C141CCDECDE1.jpeg

When you have bow in your last name you are destined for archery greatness. Glad he is achieving it😂

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back