Bowmar Sentencing

Maybe they won't be able to get filming permits.

Maybe we need to contact our elected officials and get something passed to permanently revoke any filming permits for anyone who does similar to these folks.

Maybe they won't be able to get filming permits.

Maybe we need to contact our elected officials and get something passed to permanently revoke any filming permits for anyone who does similar to these folks.
This may work for people like Muley Freak, who apparently was charged with trespassing.

Josh is professing his innocence again on IG. They should have known their outfitter was up to no good. Give me a break.

F0E36AA5-6484-4C5F-B54C-26C5DB14B736.png

Attachments

• C82D5B85-3834-4062-B0C5-002995E43571.png
    C82D5B85-3834-4062-B0C5-002995E43571.png
    1 MB · Views: 32
Lol. For my slanderous hit piece I put out?
I believe he was going after meme pages at one point.... Serious galaxy brain stuff here.

Also hilarious that he would throw Huftles under the bus, who are well known for being one of the biggest poaching families in the state.

What's so funny, is that a friend of mine works for a different outfitter in Nebraska. Josh called my friend's boss begging to hunt his land. I guess his boss was kind of undecided during the conversation but when Josh said how good of a friend he had been to the Huftle family he decided not to let him use their outfitting services.

I am so scared. He just might be stupid enough to launch a liable/slander suit against. Would love to see the judge's face when he reads the day's docket list "Josh Bowmar vs Ontario Hunter."
He’s already suing an Instagram meme page; the documents seem to read that he doesn’t know who runs the page and is suing it based on the page name

I was reading the comments and someone posted a comment "according to legal documents" can't be slander. I went back to screenshot it and it was gone lol

Someone even said "doing an awful lot of explaining for someone who is innocent"....then the koolaid drinkers pounced. This morning I just realized Bowmar looks a lot like the narcissist bully from my school who got his butt whooped on MTV's Bully Beatdown.

Random sidebar since Ive seen no mention of it here minus the typical rokslide bashing, but seems appropriate to ask in this thread. What are your thoughts on Robby shooting a deer from a vehicle? States he confused boating regulations with vehicle regulations for hunting. I get that reading regs is a pita, but this one seems to be a stretch to confuse.

Random sidebar since Ive seen no mention of it here minus the typical rokslide bashing, but seems appropriate to ask in this thread. What are your thoughts on Robby shooting a deer from a vehicle? States he confused boating regulations with vehicle regulations for hunting. I get that reading regs is a pita, but this one seems to be a stretch to confuse.

I might have not known that was illegal either but never hunted in ID so cant say if I would have caught it in the regulations. Haven't looked at the details of the situation like if he wasn't on the road or in the ROW, was it legal to drive to where he shot from? There are frequently laws about using motorized vehicles in the taking of an animal too that a guy needs to make sure he's on top of lest they get busted like Big Chino did in AZ.

In some situations, I don't see shooting from a parked vehicle much different than shooting from a ground blind.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back