Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bowmar Sentencing

Don’t look at the Reddit dedicated to her; they’re really into her testosterone use and it’s effects
I had to un-join that subreddit. As much as I enjoy the snark, the levels of cringe sarah bowmar produces to strong even for me. That stuff is 200 proof. The photo of her son touching her butt with the caption "Just like his dad!" was too much for me to handle. 🤮

And why did she get all new teeth!? There was nothing wrong with the teeth God gave her. The old teeth were fine, but the new teeth are equine. (sick rhyme)

I had to un-join that subreddit. As much as I enjoy the snark, the levels of cringe sarah bowmar produces to strong even for me. That stuff is 200 proof. The photo of her son touching her butt with the caption "Just like his dad!" was too much for me to handle. 🤮

And why did she get all new teeth!? There was nothing wrong with the teeth God gave her. The old teeth were fine, but the new teeth are equine. (sick rhyme)
46C9A41A-2047-4184-9AC2-B501BDA1149E.jpeg

horse teeth.jpg

I'm pretty sure its all 49 states now except Hawaii but their actions and case were likely before Nebraska finally joined.

Looks like Nebraska joined in November 2017.

Nebraska became the 46th compact member state in 2017. Suspensions on or after Nov. 7, 2017 are subject to the compact.

Back