Caribou Gear Tarp

Bowmar Sentencing

Sooooo…. they’re still hunting?

View attachment 303567

Countless hours sitting in a heated enclosed blind over deer they've patterned with feed while posting away on social media (and while the full time nanny watches the kids.)

I'd love to see any of these southern Iowa deer farmers actually try to kill a mature buck not on a highly manicured unpressured farm.

It's really hard to tell with the picture, but I have this "amazing Iowa Giant" aka a typical 9-point, scoring between 140" and 150"
Apparently 170+, but they didn't post the score sheet like one of their other bucks which included measurements for broken points. I had a good laugh at that.

Apparently 170+, but they didn't post the score sheet like one of their other bucks which included measurements for broken points. I had a good laugh at that.
No way that deer scores over 160. I think I’m even high at 140-150. Unless she has extremely large hands, which is possible with all the T she apparently takes.

looks like snookie from jersey shore.

She's definitely hit the wall.
Obsessed with appearances. Appearing to be ethical hunters, appearing to be good at it, appearing to be good people, appearing to have a good marriage- turns out it’s all a lie that she’s even more desperately clinging on to.

Obsessed with appearances. Appearing to be ethical hunters, appearing to be good at it, appearing to be good people, appearing to have a good marriage- turns out it’s all a lie that she’s even more desperately clinging on to.
Well, I mean they do have a fair bit of financial benefit still coming in based on that narrative. As long as we, the consuming public, keep buying the lie they'll keep dishing it out. Plain and simple.

You, I, We, can say whatever we want about the Blowmars but they have a following that far exceeds anything in the hunting industry and they are MULTI- Millionaires. They have enough FU money to buy this site and 10 more just like it and shut them all down if they wanted to.

I could care less about them and about what they shoot or how vain they may or may not be. All I care about is that they do it legally.

I don't buy their products. Thats for sure.

You, I, We, can say whatever we want about the Blowmars but they have a following that far exceeds anything in the hunting industry and they are MULTI- Millionaires. They have enough FU money to buy this site and 10 more just like it and shut them all down if they wanted to.

I could care less about them and about what they shoot or how vain they may or may not be. All I care about is that they do it legally.

I don't buy their products. Thats for sure.

They buy followers for their social media profiles, and they might be well-off but they don't have FU Money. If they could buy this site and 10 others just to shut them down, they would have done it already.

They buy followers for their social media profiles, and they might be well-off but they don't have FU Money. If they could buy this site and 10 others just to shut them down, they would have done it already.

I don't know anything about followers and crap like that as I don't have fakebook or googlegram or whatever it is, but I promise you, they have FU money. Lots of it. They were multi-millionaires by age 30...like them, hate them, or ignore them, they are rich as hell.

I don't know anything about followers and crap like that as I don't have fakebook or googlegram or whatever it is, but I promise you, they have FU money. Lots of it. They were multi-millionaires by age 30...like them, hate them, or ignore them, they are rich as hell.
All the lawsuits they file and have against them aren’t cheap

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back