PEAX Equipment

Bowflex?

TheTone

Has anyone had any experience with a Bowflex? I was thinking of joining the local gym at $40 a month, but I can buy a Bowflex for as little as $20 a month and then excercise at home. Seems like a better deal to me? Thanks

You will be much happier with the results from the gym. Bowflexs are very limited, and your time would be much better served with a variety of exercises that a gym offers. You can also "peak" fairly easily with a bowflex, stick to the dumbell and core exercises.

You will never use it. Most don't unless you have to leave the house.

I heard someone say once a bowflex should come with clothes hooks on it because that is all you will use it for.

Maybe you are the exception.

Another vote for the gym. Better tail there as well...even in Havre.:D

Considered that and then I realized I live in Saint Anthony Idaho and anything over 18 (and some under) are married. Pretty depressing place to be a single guy.

Not the positive reviews I was hoping for, hmmm. Also I'm not sure the local gym will have much equipment that the bowflex can't duplicate.

Considered that and then I realized I live in Saint Anthony Idaho and anything over 18 (and some under) are married. Pretty depressing place to be a single guy.

Even if they are married, at least it gives you something to think about when you are trying to hit the ceiling.:D

You can't duplicate core workouts on a bowflex. Its just not possible, trust me. You will get more out of 10 pushups with a plate on your back than you ever will out of ten reps bench on a bowflex. Thats not opinion, just plain and simple fact. The bench of a bowflex does not require the use of your core. I love to work out, very passionate about this.

stick to the gym free weights are the only way been power lifting for 14 years

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back