Boman's Colorado Deer

BOMAN !!! LOVE the kill, LOVe the pics ;)

Congrats on a Awsome BUCK MAN !!!!! MAybe next year we'll share a beer over a dead one in CO.. eh ?

Thanks Meathead, appreciate it..

Moosie, Thanks man. Did you notice the Shirt and hat? I should have taken off the coat so you can see the shirt better...Anyways I sure hope we have a beer over your monster buck. Since Deerking is taking you it's damn near guaranteed.. your only problem will be passing on the smaller ones.. I can't wait.

MAybe I can be the first to kill a forked horn with him ;) HOW cool would that be :eek: :eek:

Although I might bump the trip a year :( MIGHT have a full schedule and a mad wife already ;) ;)

Moosie, Maybe Deerking will take your gun away till the big one steps out..Hmm. I'll tell him. Well we'd like to have you out this year but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. Gotta keep the little lady happy. That's what counts. Either way maybe we can make it up there for some hunting?? who knows but one way or another we'll kill some critters and drink some beers!

Damn Moosie......you sucked an elk hunt out of Greenhorn, now you have the Deerking taking you deer hunting.......man :rolleyes: ...next you'll have Dumper puttin' you on a trophy game farm hunt :eek: .....the perks, man I'll tell ya!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back