Bobcats v. Bison

Who will win this years FCS title game?

• 16 time National Champion NDSU Bison

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Montana State Bobcats

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How in the hell did Montana State beat South Dakota state is my question ? I know the qb got hurt and that’s honestly too bad he’s good player but I really don’t think it woulda mattered. 268 rushing yards for the bison at halftime ... hopefully they just take it easy on the cats and let them get a few garbage tds In second half . If they wanted to press the issue this could turn into a 49-0 type game but I don’t think they’ll do that . Good run by the cats they just aren’t good enough yet

I'm not a bobcat but I can't watch this. I'm embarrassed for them. My lord they can't stop a thing.

I'm not a bobcat but I can't watch this. I'm embarrassed for them. My lord they can't stop a thing.
Well don’t be embarrassed they had a great run this game will show them what they need to improve on and Vigen will recruit and get them to the point they need to be better days are ahead for the cats

I think this is pretty much what every single person expected however, there was always the hope a miracle on the football field ***could occur.

Sincere congrats to the bobcats for a great season. With SHSU and JMU moving up to FBS we need more solid programs so winner of Missouri Valley Conf isn’t automatically national Champs. Not good for the sport or for football fans in general. So I hope they keep improving.

Back