Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bluetooth Earpiece...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Guessing Anyone works as good as the other ones ?

Any sugestions or should I jusat pick one up on Ebay that works with the Treo 750 ?

Never heard of Woot....

Got a couple bids on Ebay now for them around the $13 mark with no shipping... If I end up with them I'll have you one cheaper then Woot if'n yer still looking.

Woot.com is funny. They put one item up per day at 11pm our time. And, when they sell out, it is gone.

If you read the forums, people are pretty honest if the item is a bargain or a piece of crap.

I have bought some MicroSD cards, an MP3 player, and maybe something else.

I read the Helicopter posts.. they said it was a POS !!! Cool replies.

We should do something liek that for hunting items..... HUMMMmmmmm Ideas :)

Bluetooth earpieces = Gay...

Moosie, you're not trying to turn into Ken Tarmack are you?

I agree it's Queerish. I have 2 issues. 1. People that go to Starbucks. 2. People that have ear phones. Both have a "OHHH LOOK AT ME" and should get kicked in the Jimmy.

That being said. I'm driving around alot more now and my Minutes are doubling. I'd like to have the phone charging and talk hands free in the vehicle. I thought about looking into an indash spreaker or something but alot of times I'm with someone too.

So, Earpiece it is. Gay or not :D

Now I'm deciding which one, not IF I'm gunna get one.

I can Guess... If I do, do I win a Prize ?!?!

I still say buying a BMW for your daughter is just spoiling her, Even if it's a 1971 piece of Junk ;)

Whaen you go to Cali, Don't gorget to wear your Faggy motorola Ear piece.

I guess they don't sell yuppie cars in Idaho? ;)

When I went to Washington earlier this month to visit my brother and one of my daughters, I left my Bluetooth at home - I didn't know other states were as gay as California. I found out Washington is....

My Blackberry and Bluetooth is company provided, so I don't have to worry about it.

Now I'm deciding which one, not IF I'm gunna get one.
So when do I get to kick you in the jimmy?? ;)

State by state is starting to make them law. Wash and Calif both went that way for drivers, beginning this month.
And you've never advocated any type of scoff law in the past...? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back