Blue Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost a good one over this way. His part time job was driving a postal truck from Jackson to Natchez early in the morning. He had a flat and was murdered by guys who came up on him. Hearing that he had always looked out for the less fortunate by getting them produce. One year from retirement.
Prayers to his family. When are they going to stop killing officers? This has gone way too far. I'd like to see the death penalty for murder/attempted murder on officers. I'd like to see it for all murders but that'll never happen.

The consequence of knee-jerk fool-hardy actions that pose direct harm against those sworn to protect life and property...

This is the future of extreme politicians who intentionally wear blinders to gain favored cheers from the fickle ignorant mob puppeteered by Only Black Lives Matter organization.

My prayers are with brother and sister Seattle LEOs sworn to protect who face politicians bent to directly cause incredible potential harm towards fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters from returning home to family, doing their sworn service for these arrogant, fools.
Sad... Seattle is flat out disgusting! Pander mops for Black Lives Matter anti enforcement of laws...

Someone tell me again how this is just a protest and all lives matter? This video should outrage everyone that sees it. How can anyone justify this behavior and call it a protest for respecting people and lives? It's nothing but hatred, racism, and violence towards anyone that gets in the way of their agenda. This needs to end and shame on the elected city leaders that have failed to protect their citizens. IMO...

Someone tell me again how this is just a protest and all lives matter? This video should outrage everyone that sees it. How can anyone justify this behavior and call it a protest for respecting people and lives? It's nothing but hatred, racism, and violence towards anyone that gets in the way of their agenda. This needs to end and shame on the elected city leaders that have failed to protect their citizens. IMO...
You lost me at Fox "news." Don't fall for the spin.

We lost a good one over this way. His part time job was driving a postal truck from Jackson to Natchez early in the morning. He had a flat and was murdered by guys who came up on him. Hearing that he had always looked out for the less fortunate by getting them produce. One year from retirement.
The murder suspects are non-white. I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

People see what they want to see. 100K people can peacefully protest for a righteous cause, and some (like Fox "news") will focus on the 100 who act like fools because it suits their narrative.

That is sick, just sick. Prayers go out to him for a quick recovery

People see what they want to see. 100K people can peacefully protest for a righteous cause, and some (like Fox "news") will focus on the 100 who act like fools because it suits their narrative.
Funny I dont remember anyone getting hurt during the pro 2A rally in Virginia a little while back. I do remember how it was "spun" however. That would be the definition of a peaceful protest imo.

Funny I dont remember anyone getting hurt during the pro 2A rally in Virginia a little while back.i do remember how it was "spun" however. That would be the definition of a peaceful protest imo.
Okay.

Rallying for an Amendment that was passed in 1791. That takes guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back