Bill H.R5717 is trying to get passed during this pandemic!!!

Grizzlysheridan1

As hunters we all need to pay attention to the bill that is trying to be passed as we all are being distributed by the pandemic. Look up H.R.5717 and please read it and learn about it. Then please email your Senator's and try to stop this bill. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for replying! I just want others to be aware. I’m not one of those crazy the government is going to end us all. I just like my rights and want others aware.

We have a Pro-Gun Senate, (mostly) Pro-Gun President, and Pro-Gun Supreme Court.

I’ll keep my energy focused on whether or not I should sit on my cash or apply for all these improved draw odds across the west.
+1
AA.jpg

Sorry, it wasn't fair, but as a gun lover this is showing up everywhere in my feeds all with the same claim that this is some sort of sneaky trick.

It's not, it businesses as usual, and hasnt moved anywhere.....Mitch doesn't move gun bills....see Hearing Protection Act of 2017 when he could have pushed it through on party lines.

Sorry, it wasn't fair, but as a gun lover this is showing up everywhere in my feeds all with the same claim that this is some sort of sneaky trick.

It's not, it businesses as usual, and hasnt moved anywhere.....Mitch doesn't move gun bills....see Hearing Protection Act of 2017 when he could have pushed it through on party lines.

I can understand your frustration then. I just learned about this today and was blowed away. I’m sure soon I’ll get all the same feed and I’ll be in the same boat as you. All in all I need to do more research myself before I blow my horn. So I did learn a lesson there. I just figured it was going to end up like the whole Obummer act. But I stand by my point more people need to be aware.

Thank you for the apology by the way. It means a lot to me that you had the character to say that. So again thank you.

It's an election year. Fear sells.

Not surprised to see it pop up all over. Lots of people out there to make money off of selling this stuff. Gets folks worked up.

Welcome, Grizzlysheridan1, from another Helenan.

It's an election year. Fear sells.

Not surprised to see it pop up all over. Lots of people out there to make money off of selling this stuff. Gets folks worked up.

Welcome, Grizzlysheridan1, from another Helenan.
Thank you glad to be here and sorry to stir the pot. Lol I’m not trying to upset people. But I get it.

We have a Pro-Gun Senate, (mostly) Pro-Gun President, and Pro-Gun Supreme Court.

I’ll keep my energy focused on whether or not I should sit on my cash or apply for all these improved draw odds across the west.

Airline, Boeing and cruise ship stock

I understand when there are 4+ pages of comments, people are going to throw in their 2 cents without reading ALL the previous comments, but when there is less than one page of comments and people still reply to the OP like they are the first ones to have read it...drives me crazy. You know who you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back