Caribou Gear Tarp

Big pike mount

Here she is on my wall. That's my wife's 2010 antelope next to it.

13bfd981.jpg

While I had the camera out I took some photos of a few of our other mounts as well.

This badger was the first animal I had professionally mounted. Still one of my favs.

82596bfb.jpg

Mine on the left, the wife's on the right.

e5023789.jpg

5277216f.jpg

Antelope corner...

2bfb40c2.jpg

From the other side...

2336992c.jpg

Wife's first cat.

70992498.jpg

be8b7a39.jpg

This guy was my wife's first big game animal. We had been on him all summer and I tried for him during archery season but ended up arrowing a different goat. Opening morning of rifle season as I was getting her lined up for a shot on another buck he appeared out of nowhere and she made a great 230 yard shot.

b22a3451.jpg

That badger rug is cool. They're probably my favorite rug.
That's an awesome looking whitey hanging out with the mule deer.

That badger rug is cool. They're probably my favorite rug.
That's an awesome looking whitey hanging out with the mule deer.

Thanks Randy. I love the badger mounts too. This was a big male, If I get another big one like this I might go with a full body mount. The whitey was my biggest at the time, I was hunting solo and rattled him in to 50 yards. That is a day I won't forget!!

Awesome looking lope... that last pic! Bet that gets some lope hunters droolin for uniqueness!

Awesome looking lope... that last pic! Bet that gets some lope hunters droolin for uniqueness!

We watched that buck for about 4 months before the season, and had nicknamed him "Moose Horn". We saw him on public and on private and some of the sightings were as far away as 4 miles from each other. The little lady was the lucky one to have him broadside at first light opening morning!

Nice Northern! We've caught some big northerns out of Fort Peck, and no two look alike. Some are dark and some are light, with all kinds of patterns. And I know they look different from other locations in the state also, but they are all northern pike. Great looking mount!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back