Big O and Little O's Texas Hunt

IdahoBugler

I've been getting a few pics from Oscar. I will post as he sends them to me. Looks like a lot of fun and hopefully some hogs hit the dirt. Good luck guys.

A couple of trail pics of the big one they are after.
pic03.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic02.jpg

They had some time yesterday to get out and shoot a .50 cal. Looks like fun.
Photo_052909_002.jpg

Photo_052909_001.jpg

Photo_052909_003.jpg

Photo_052909_004.jpg

Zoinks!!

It's gotta be illegal to hunt with a firearm larger than you are!
And it's gotta be a huge blast too!!

Moosie needs to quit starving that boy! I know times are rough but that lil O needs a couple burgers, some candy and a whole lotta chips and soda pop.

(you can thank me later lil O)

Best of luck.

Just dropped the Oscars off for their last evening of hunting that pig. I certainly hope they get hand bloody tonight.
The smaller of the two, fine tuned his shooting skills this afternoon and promiseda hog a hog was going down.

I am waiting for big O to post the vid of Lil O squeezing the trigger on the 50. Quite funny, if he was wearing any panties, he made have "soiled" them ;) and I am talking about the the taller one. :D

Moosie Here :

We are back in a Real town.... Having to work on AA's Computer. That guy has a half million dollars in guns and about $75 in computers and cell phones... :)

That last picture is the first of a 2 part picture... More giggles to come ;)

I was Hopeing Tom would give us some kudos on that photo. Or at least Greenhorn ;) :D :D

I think its cut and pasted, the bull looks like he's from Montana. He wouldn't aim that high, would he?

I hope it goes/went well. Dairy Queen close, that's good. Every town with at least a few hundred people in Texas has a Dairy Queen, just about.

Tom.. i'm offended you think that's cut and pasted. the next picture we post might be but that's the real deal..... :p He looked over that cow and it wasn't as big as the one you shit so he passed. He was truley tropht hunting. ;)

he did take a nice critter and i'l get pics uploaded tomorrow. at Airport now heading home.

We have some cool footage althoigh we got no h'awgs. Next Time....... :)

hey. I meant 'shot' up above.... :) Although funny, I'm on a phone typing ant the I and the O are to close sometimes for my fat fingers....

he did take a nice critter and i'l get pics uploaded tomorrow. at Airport now heading home.

We have some cool footage althoigh we got no h'awgs. Next Time....... :)

Neat, he got a nice critter, some big something or other, I hope!! What could it be, raccoon, fox, bobcat, what? "no h'awgs"?

Tell him congratulations!

I think its cut and pasted, the bull looks like he's from Montana. He wouldn't aim that high, would he?

I am somewhat offended too, as this was taken on my place. You have to give the kid credit for the great stalk he put on this thing after all, he's 85 lbs vs 1600lbs.

This one was taken just as the beast put his head down for a charge.

IMG_0154.jpg

Here's a pic of lil O warming up for the afternoon hunt (*note* I think he might have a firearm or 3 on his Christmas list;))
IMG_0147.jpg

He's aiming high in that picture too, I guess that's safe. You guys make him point at a cow and he doesn't want to shoot it, so he points high, what a guy! He's a safe hunter, that's for sure. Tell him congratulations on the nice something or other critter that he got!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back