Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Big Montana Bull

That bull is big enough...for um..a couple of backpacks...maybe some new glass too...if he write the story.

They like to have the exclusive rights to the photos and they want to be the ones to first bring out the picts. At least that's what I hear. I always wonder what they think when guys come on here and post awesome pictures with play by play details of their hunts. We get to read it for free and they cringe because it's not in their magazine :D

They like to have the exclusive rights to the photos and they want to be the ones to first bring out the picts. At least that's what I hear. I always wonder what they think when guys come on here and post awesome pictures with play by play details of their hunts. We get to read it for free and they cringe because it's not in their magazine :D

....exactly.

Last edited:
If he writes a good story for say, Eastmans BHJ, this bull would still be on the cover and he would still get a pair of $1,500 Nikon Edge Binos. The fact that it has been forwarded 1,000 times and is on forums won't keep Eastman's or Hunters Illustrated from running the story. They just want to be the first mag to do it.

I wonder if his elk is the one we have pictured here on the far right a few weeks before the season. The ponderosa in the back ground looks right.

picture.php

I wonder if his elk is the one we have pictured here on the far right a few weeks before the season. The ponderosa in the back ground looks right.

picture.php

I think his 4ths and 5ths are considerably closer together than the one you have posted. His has incredible mass as well. With that said the bull you posted is no doubt a monster as well.:eek:

That camo sure is awful bright. And that bow looks like it's 5 feet long. One hell of a pig though and congrats to the hunter. Anyone know what kind of camo that is???

Lawnboy is exactly right........all the magazines (main ones) will not do a story anymore if you have given photos or story to any other magazine OR posted any pictures on the internet. Guaranteed he will probably be pissed.

But, i've had it forwarded to me about 4 or 5 times as well. You can't expect a bull like that to not get forwarded if you send the pic out but i would agree that in general, you shouldn't be posting other guys pictures on a forum without permission...........just my 2 cents.

There are some bomber bulls that come out of that area, this is definately one of the coolest ive seen from there though.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back