Caribou Gear

Big Montana Bull

The bull and the experience both belong to the hunter. Let us not forget that.

Once these pictures are forwarded to anyone they are in the public domain if they are not copyrighted.

If this hunter wanted to maintain the experience alone he would not have forwarded a single pic to anybody. I agree that the bull belongs to him and his killing of it are his and his alone but in today's world there is simply no way to keep exclusive rights if he forwarded the pics or allowed a friend to forward them.

Great Bull and probably a great story but whining about whether these pics should be posted is stupid since they have been forwarded multiple times in multiple texts and emails and forums.

Nemont

Lawnboy is exactly right........all the magazines (main ones) will not do a story anymore if you have given photos or story to any other magazine OR posted any pictures on the internet. Guaranteed he will probably be pissed.

Sorry, but the alleged "Will" knew the game. Whenever you see a posed picture with some guy head to toe in matching camo, with his bow posed in front of the animal, logos up, you can be sure the hunter knows who he is submitting pictures too.

Don't feel too sorry for him.

Gotta love NASCAR hunting.....

All i was doing was saying that he will be pissed due to the whole magazine thing..........thats just the way it is....

Do i really care, absolutely not. I agree that he definately knows a bull like that will make the rounds if he forwards it on. Totally his fault that it gets around. Could care less whether hes pissed or not, just sayin he likely will be.....

You can bet i will post every picture I ever have on this site before i ever give a rats azz whether it gets to any magazine.....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back