Big Montana Bull

Brandenbowhunter

Here is what I know...400 1/8 green...7x7 non- typ will be in top 5 for Non-typ in Montana Archery...Congrats to Will
Will_Schott_3.jpg

What makes people think they should post other peoples pics. I can guarantee Will Schott will not appreciate you taking that liberty.

Just because you got included on a forward doesn't mean you should share it with the world.

IT is a big bull man...sorry...it is cool! Sorry if it offends! I am happy for him...guys like seeing huge bulls. Joust thought it was a cool looking bull.

Third time I have seen this bull. I don't forward these emails, but part of the fault has to go to the original sender.

Actually I like the other angle where he appears to be a 480" bull.:D

I got the email with all the bull pictures 5 or 6 times, the best one was where he was wearing the "be the decoy" prototype cow elk hat. Awesome. I got to get me one of them things.

What makes people think they should post other peoples pics. I can guarantee Will Schott will not appreciate you taking that liberty.

Just because you got included on a forward doesn't mean you should share it with the world.

But it's OK to post someone's full name?

Maybe I should retract my compliment til the insider's club pissing stops. Nah, still a stud bull.

If he is pissed the picture is posted after he sent the original email, he is a jackass.

Sweet bull.

Awesome bull, I'm a tad jealous. Should I ever kill a monster like that, you guys can feel free to spread it around.

Awesome, awesome bull. I'd give my left walnut for a bull like that for sure. Maybe I don't know jack about scoring, but I'm not seeing why from that pic, that it would score as a non-typ?

Everybody want to know or post a picture of the guy that kills a big one.

Hoe come no one posts the spikes I kill..... *sigh* ;)

Hey, Bbh, where exactly did he shoot this bull? Could we have some GPS coords... if it's o.k. with everyone else... :D

Seriously, thanks for sharing or I never would have seen it. Great bull Will Schott!

I'm new here, but this aint my first rodeo. Thanks to you, I was able to google "will schott bull", by golly 1/2 dozen forums came up.

Are you making the rounds and scolding everyone?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, helluva bull! Congrats to the hunter!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back